Ganja

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Was wondering how others smoked and if anyone used a vaporizer? Also wondering what types of reactions youve noticed

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

a friend did part of the cleanse and a bit of the diet with me (she stopped when she got cravings, haha), and she smoked right along, and the big difference i noticed was that she never lost her appetite like i did. i ended up detoxing really hard the first couple of weeks because i couldn’t force myself to eat frequently enough or to eat enough calories, whereas when she joined me, she didn’t have that problem. it could be due to other factors, of course, but i haven’t smoked at all, while she has regularly.

also, vaporizers are great.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have always smoked weed and theirs no way im stoping now ,it helps my symptoms as im more relaxed but does not help my cravings at all .I cant do without a blunt or 2 a day .I have never used a vaporizer but hear good things !

hope4eva77

also no u probaly wont lose your appetite and if u have anxiety it will help with that and nausea.over all u will be more calm then if u did not smoke ,it is necessary for me .

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I have wondered this to myself as well. I’m not smoking currently but I would love to smoke from time to time.

I can’t really see this effecting you negatively unless your smoking entirely too much.

Smoking from a vaporizer is the best bet.
    Also a bowl is better then a blunt for obvious reasons. Tobacco is not good for anybody.

shayfo

For the record, I’ve only been avoiding smoking because I’m cheap (haha) and because my house is full of things I currently do not eat, and I don’t want to tempt myself. I think it’s a good idea for stress especially, like hope4eva77 said.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to hyperventilate and get bad reactions to it. I continued to smoke everyday almost throughout my treatment to the point of having no negative symptoms. I recently started to take breaks from it and noticed I healed maybe 10% more or so daily. It definitely sets you back some and suppresses the immune system. Additionally, it is damaging an organ, and candida thrives on damaged tissue. Smoking damages the heart and the brain as well, both are important for the body.

-raster

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

In addition, isn’t there risk for symptoms of psychosis?
    Or so I read.

shayfo

I’ve never heard a credible report of marijuana-related psychosis.

But as Raster points out, smoking anything is damaging to the lungs. That’s where a vaporizer would be helpful.

hope4eva77

I don’t think smoking damages the brain despite inaccurate studies that may say so where they put Guinea pigs in a room and gas mask them with weed giving them no room to breathe at all! That’s why brain sells were killed , cuz there was no oxygen!

Smoking does affect the immune system, heart & lungs not from weed but from smoking anything in general.

I will continue to smoke and I don’t think it will effect my recovery other than making me want to eat sweets but I will get over that. I am guessing my suppplments will take care of my immune system.

Yes a vaporizer is probably best I just like blunts

hope4eva77

Phychosis really! That’s absolutely ridiculous ! I got news for over two thirds of all Americans smoke weed

hope4eva77

Raster if smoking effects u negatively that’s good u stopped fir awhile. I can see the immune system thing but as long as u are doing the protacal it may not have set u back.

How do u know it did?

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

shayfo;32774 wrote: I’ve never heard a credible report of marijuana-related psychosis.

There’s plenty out there. Here’s one:

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/156/4/319

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just felt better when I didn’t smoke. I’ve taken a few months plus breaks here and there and I feel maybe 10% better or so when I don’t smoke. I’ve been this diet for close to a year and a half so I definitely have had plenty of time to experiment. Smoking is also bad for leaky gut if you are allergic to anything and are trying to heal it.

Smoking also promotes an acidic environment which aids the candida.

-raster

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Based on the amount people I know that smoke weed (several) and those who don’t (also several), I would say that although the ones that don’t smoke probably have more anxiety than those who do, there is definitely evidence of brain damage.

I mean the real point it comes down to is: why do you want to set back your healing? Why risk it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Ganja’ is closed to new replies.