FYI – Thorne is out of stock on SF722

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions FYI – Thorne is out of stock on SF722

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cheesey 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Been using coconut oil and trying to go a little easier on my system this treatment time around and from what everyone here is saying, SF722 is the best antifungal besides coconut oil as it doesn’t have antibacterial properties. Is this true?

Was going to order SF722 today but, Thorne is out of stock due to a material shortage.

Also, if anyone here sees when Thorne get’s SF722 back in stock, kindly advise…….

Wishing everyone blessings of healing graces.

Many thanks in advance.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This has been covered a few times on the forum, I warned everyone a few months ago:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6876_substitute-for-SF722.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6304_SF722-shortage.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst7082_Antifungal-choice–Sf722.aspx

I mentioned an alternative a few times as well…

It will be back in April for purchase.

-raster

flailingWcandi

raster;38589 wrote: This has been covered a few times on the forum, I warned everyone a few months ago:

I mentioned an alternative a few times as well…

It will be back in April for purchase.

-raster

Many thanks, Raster….

Haven’t been keeping up with the forum since around the holidays, pop in and out, so it totally escaped me.

The Candida Helper seems to be a good alternative….what’s your input on Candida Helper?

I have been using Royal Jelly, which one of the links you posted me of said DvJorge thinks it’s a viable alternative to SF722. Would it be safe to use both SF722 or a product like Candida Helper and Royal Jelly at the same time or, would I be setting myself up for gnarly die off or some other reaction.

Many thanks in advance. Blessings.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

flailingWcandi;38588 wrote: Been using coconut oil and trying to go a little easier on my system this treatment time around and from what everyone here is saying, SF722 is the best antifungal besides coconut oil as it doesn’t have antibacterial properties. Is this true?

Was going to order SF722 today but, Thorne is out of stock due to a material shortage.

Also, if anyone here sees when Thorne get’s SF722 back in stock, kindly advise…….

Wishing everyone blessings of healing graces.

Many thanks in advance.

Both, Castor Bean Oil and Coconut Oil have antibacterial properties. Undecenoic Acid is antibacterial, all acids are. Coconut Oil is rich in Lauric Acid, Caprylic Acid, and Capric Acid. All of them have antibacterial properties. If you look at the alternative natural products that have antifungal activity, all of them are bactericidal as well. You need to take something, and at least you go with the Rx route at all, antibacterial properties will be almost unavoidable.

What is smart in my opinion is to use those products until a point where you can keep the diet but stop them. Then, to add something that promotes the friendly flora growing and control the fungus. Let say S. Boulardii, B. Laterosporus, or B. Subtilis.

To regain antagonistic flora you have to stop taking substances that have antibacterial activity.

Jorge.

flailingWcandi

dvjorge;38599 wrote:
    What is smart in my opinion is to use those products until a point where you can keep the diet but stop them. Then, to add something that promotes the friendly flora growing and control the fungus. Let say S. Boulardii, B. Laterosporus, or B. Subtilis.

Of the three, what do you suggest as being the place to start. I tried S. Boulardii but, couldn’t tell what it was doing.

Would a combo of all three be better? humph

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

flailingWcandi;38631 wrote:

Of the three, what do you suggest as being the place to start. I tried S. Boulardii but, couldn’t tell what it was doing.

Would a combo of all three be better? humph

I like S. Boulardii since I have found more studies demonstrating its antagonism against candida albicans.

One of the most important key virulence factors of candida is its ability to bond with the epithelial cells that form the intestinal lining. It happens as a “commensal” form or when mutation has occurred. It looks like this adhesion mechanism impedes that body fluids inside the intestines to wash out the yeast cells.
    However, intestinal colonization by S. Boulardii lower candida ability to bind with our cells.

Remi96, a Curezone member who suffered a severe candida case, cured her infestation taking high doses of S. Boulardii and doing water enemas.

Was it the effect of S. Boulardii impeding candida adhesion and expelling it out of the colon with the enemas ??

Who knows !!! But she did it.

Take Care,

Look at this :

ABSTRACT

The dimorphic fungus Candida albicans is a member of the normal flora residing in the intestinal tract of humans. In spite of this, under certain conditions it can induce both superficial and serious systemic diseases, as well as be the cause of gastrointestinal infections.Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast strain that has been shown to have applications in the prevention and treatment of intestinal infections caused by bacterial pathogens. The purpose of this study was to determine whether S. boulardii affects the virulence factors ofC. albicans. We demonstrate the inhibitory effect of live S. boulardii cells on the filamentation (hyphae and pseudohyphae formation) of C. albicans SC5314 strain proportional to the amount of S. boulardii added. An extract from S. boulardii culture has a similar effect. Live S. boulardii and the extract from S. boulardii culture filtrate diminish C. albicans adhesion to and subsequent biofilm formation on polystyrene surfaces under both aerobic and microaerophilic conditions. This effect is very strong and requires lower doses of S. boulardiicells or concentrations of the extract than serum-induced filamentation tests. Saccharomyces boulardii has a strong negative effect on very important virulence factors of C. albicans, i.e. the ability to form filaments and to adhere and form biofilms on plastic surfaces.

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FYI – Thorne is out of stock on SF722’ is closed to new replies.