Fungus activate auto-immune diseases !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fungus activate auto-immune diseases !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DebBedenbaugh 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

I have no doubt about it. It is well known that fungus suppresses the immune system regulators allowing a self immune attack.
    New article:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120405075223.htm

Eliminate candida and fecal transplants from a healthy donor !!! This will be my route so far.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Does someone find interesting this article ?? Is there nobody with autoimmune diseases and having a fungal overgrowth ??
    This is a few days back article that supports the link between autoimmune diseases and the presence of fungus in our colonic flora.
    Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I found it interesting, I read it, i understood it. But, I no way want to think or discuss about it any further.
    These days, I don’t want to put any pressure on my mind, thinking about what might happen. I’m trying to stay as relaxed as possible while on the diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Good article…I am sharing it with others. I sent it to my friend whose parents suffer from arthritis (likely caused by fungi).

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

Thank you, guys !! That motivates me to post what I find for you.
    I didn’t escape of autoimmune diseases. I have Hyperthyroidism that I believe will normalize when I can win the battle against the fungus. I hope !!!!
    Jorge.

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

Your articles are definitely appreciated Jorge.

I always read them but I only add something if I think I have something relevant to say.

Keep posting things like this in the future please!

-Kyle

DebBedenbaugh
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I’ve had Crohn’s Disease, and have had to deal with these problems for 35 years
    just found this website and started this cleanse and diet 3 weeks ago
    hope we all can find healing

deb

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fungus activate auto-immune diseases !!’ is closed to new replies.