fungal protisitis I need all the help I can.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions fungal protisitis I need all the help I can.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fizzlex 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mark2
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

UROLOGISTS :

SOME UROLOGISTS ARE VERY STUPID TO THE EXTENT THE CANT ADMIT THAT THERE ARE A FUNGAL PROSTATITIS , I THINK THEY ARE IN ” DENIAL ” AND THEY NEED PSHYCHOTHERAPY

YOU NEED TO TEST YOU UROLOGIST BRAIN, THEY CAN DRIVE YOU RIGHT IN THE HELL’S MOUTH

SEARCH THE NET FOR A ” CAUTIONARY TALE” called ” my 20 days in hell”
    i would add,that this article might be first one subject,
    despite all the advances in modern medicine, no one really knows about it!

we are suffering here and they are partying with their modern medicine

so please forward this to every one who could be of help, i need all the help i can get.

one more thing, for the people that say ” air borne mold” has no effect, i can feel it rightaway.

I was put on 5 or 6 antibiotic courses for 2 month, the case was getting worse and worse, because of the genius who refused fungal causes,until i read jorge story in this forum and i came up with it ,he shook his head never.

mark.

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

well its not really fungal prostatitis so to speak. Yes, fungus can get into the prostate and cause problems, however, urine screens and semen cultures come back negative because most of the time, the prostatitis is inflamed due to allergies/food hypersensitivity. I have had prostatitis for years before being diagnosed, by that time, the “infection” spread into epididymitis. Now what I find interesting is that, if I over eat too many foods, my prostate flares due to leaky gut. The key is not to “rid the infection” but rather to address the leaky gut and allergies. Some days, my pain is about a 2, while other days, it is between 7-9 on a scale 1 to 10. So, correct the leaky gut and let the healing begin. I have multiple autoimmune diseases in combination with this. I have also had leaky gut since I was 8 years old. I am 23 now, imagine the damage that has been done. I will never be healthy, but can control these things through diet and supplements. Take care!

fizzlex

also, once the gut is healed, you need to be doing liver/kidney/gallbladder flushing every year at least once a year. but there is no point in flushing your organs if it leaks back out through your gut and bowels.

mark2
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

Thank u for your answer ,I never had this until i took those antibiotics for an infection .The antibiotics clear the infection but leave me with this ,I went all over nyc looking for help ,the uros say its nerve related ,i took a month of antifungals with no relieve at all ,now i am see brown spots on my penis and i feel like a hot rod stuck in my urethrea ,How did you treat yours man ,I am on the forum diet and dv jorge advise antifungal treatment fluconazole with nystatin,i am not seeing any result yet ,one day 1-2 pain then bang pain from 9-10 ,How can a human live like this ,can u imagine?I feel your pain,dv jorge give me a hope and i am praying for it.What help you with your symtoms man and how come my parner dont catch it if its a fungal infection ?My doctor say there is no such thing like this.thank u.

mark.

fizzlex

Well, I haven’t done much for mine yet. It is nerve racking. The pain is excruciating. Candida is literally eating through my scrotum (sorry to be so graphic). Just get on the diet and stay on it and over time you should see some improvement (possibly 6-8 months from what I’ve read online). No matter what, do not stray off the diet. I too had this problem. I had difficulty urinating/frequent urinating before the pain spread to my testacles. I remember, the pain had spread at one point, and it just flared up. But, I got back from college, my diet changed and took antibiotics, and have been in pain since. I went to a urologist, same thing. I see the guy, I show him the ringworm on my penis and tell him I got a fungal infection and he said its impossible that you have yeast in your prostate or testacles and advised me to “masturbate or be more sexually active”. What an idiot. He prescribed me more antibiotics. I have found online that there was one guy who put diluted colloidal silver in a condom to get the it down into his testacles to get rid of the pain. Not really something I’m going to try, but if I get desperate I will be trying it. The one thing I can say is, get yourself a good sugar free yogurt with bifidum and go get a strong probiotic strand. Mix them together with coconut oil and omega powder, and apply topically. The coconut oil will kill the yeast, the omega and probiotics will regenerate any damaged tissue. It should help with some of the pain. I noticed, my pain come and goes, but the burning on the scrotum is a constant. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘fungal protisitis I need all the help I can.’ is closed to new replies.