Frustrated

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ahux 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ahux
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

So very frustrated – I have been dealing with the candida and parasite (have tested + for B. Hominis) for almost 2 yrs now. It’s been terrible – taken my previous IBS symptoms and made them go through the roof! I didn’t even know I had candida or the parasite until about 7 months ago and since then it’s been an even worse battle! My thyroid is sub-par at best, adrenals are crazy fatigued, and I’m gaining weight like mad (a good 30 lbs since this first started)! I am at my whits end – I’ve been trying the diet from the ebook but my inflammation seems to be subsisting and I even did the 7 day veggie cleanse….I am active, I teach yoga as a side job, and NOTHING seems to be working – I feel so hopeless. I am taking theracurcumin, ADP, dessicated thryoid, digestive enzymes, probiotics, NAC, and a few other things and nothing is working. Plus, stopped taking the pill in Feb and still haven’t gotten my period….my self esteem is dwindling like my energy and zest for life…..

Is it hopeless?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Either consult a good naturopath who has treated people for 20-30 years or try some of the stuff we recommend on here such as human derived probiotics, s. boulardii which is in kombucha, SF722, etc. You likely aren’t using the best supplements. To heal your thyroid, you need iodine!

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Do not forget to treat your adrenal fatigue. If you have adrenal fatigue and you start to treat your thyroid, it can make your adrenal fatigue worse. I think your adrenals are the reason why you feel bad.

ahux
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Thanks for that. I am seeing an integrative medicine doctor. He has been doing this for a long time. I am taking things for both the adrenal fatigue and they thyroid issues. I just feel so hopeless bc I’m sooo uncomfortable in my skin with the dramatic and rapid weight increase. Nothing diet wise seems to be helping…just hope there is an end in sight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Frustrated’ is closed to new replies.