fruits on the diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions fruits on the diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  martingifford 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

martingifford
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

Hi all please advise me on the diet’ when can i start eating low suger fruit.Have been on the diet four weeks now ‘ would like to try a apple but is it to soon.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not start eating fruit until you are basically symptom free. Green apples and berries are the items you should start out with.

-raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I am 9 months into the diet. When I try berries I have oral thrush…I’m talking 3-4 berries. Don’t rush yourself. You will be set back. I have tried a 1/2 green apple once in a while and that seems to be ok. I like to cut it up and add it to my salad to change things up.

I too wanted special treats and wanted those foods back. Really I think it was the Candida trying to trick my brain into getting sugar in the back door.

It takes great strenght and discipline. I almost think because I get thrush right away that I have it easier to see the impact. I can tell you that I keep setting myself back trying foods when I think I’m healed or I have been on the diet long enough to be healed. No matter how bad you want it try and wait.

I have found foods like olives, raw cauliflower, celery to help me with the snacking. If I have the food cut and ready to go it is better for me.

Hope this helps. I know how you feel missing these foods especially when they are all in season.

I have been cutting watermellon, cantelope for the kids daily.

We went rasberry and blueberry picking. I froze and canned 30lbs of these yummy treats.

Tonight I made a fresh blueberry pie…killing me. While they eat the pie with ice cream I will drink a glass of Kefir in my wine glass…lol. Try to find ways to make what you can have special.

Feeling for you…Jackie

martingifford
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

Hi thank you raster and Jackie for your advise will try to be strong and wait longer’ before i have friut again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘fruits on the diet’ is closed to new replies.