Friendly fungus protects us from candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Friendly fungus protects us from candida

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  smurfie 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

This was so encouraging, I almost cried.

I truly hope I see encouraging breakthroughs about this in my lifetime.

Is this the same thing? because it confuses me a little :/
    http://www.doctorfungus.org/thefungi/Pichia.php

spider
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 9

So how can we get our hands on some of this candida-crushing fungi?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I didn’t even read the article fully but this is sounding like a big breakthrough.

I recently started some new mouth stuff my naturopath’s teacher created called olea europea and it caused my gums to grow back! So there are definitely things that can aid in your mouth woes, and it should aid the rest of your infestation in general too. I might have to start selling this stuff or make it on my own, its simply the most amazing supplement I have ever seen.

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

raster;55797 wrote: I didn’t even read the article fully but this is sounding like a big breakthrough.

I recently started some new mouth stuff my naturopath’s teacher created called olea europea and it caused my gums to grow back! So there are definitely things that can aid in your mouth woes, and it should aid the rest of your infestation in general too. I might have to start selling this stuff or make it on my own, its simply the most amazing supplement I have ever seen.

-raster

Olive Leaf?
    I have a tincture bottle full of it, but I cant use it because I have an extreme reaction to it.
    Its supposed to be great for so many things.

Angelica123
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

This is indeed great news. I’m having problems with severe oral candidiasis at the moment. Many years ago to help me clear vaginal thrush I started taking high strength garlic capsules and because of this, am wondering whether I would have killed off the good guys as well as the bad guys. Would we actually get the pichia back – we certainly get the candida back as its everywhere, but it makes you wonder whether the antifungals that we take to clear candida infections also kill off the good guys. There might be a lot of people, apart from immunocompromised people who might require repopulation with the friendly fungus.

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

raster;55797 wrote: I didn’t even read the article fully but this is sounding like a big breakthrough.

-raster

I though that once the gums had been brushed away they wouldn’t grow back. Thats what the dentist told me. But if you are happy with this product I might be interested in buying it myself!

I am also wondering how to get a hold on this Pichia!

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

Angelica123;57077 wrote: This is indeed great news. I’m having problems with severe oral candidiasis at the moment. Many years ago to help me clear vaginal thrush I started taking high strength garlic capsules and because of this, am wondering whether I would have killed off the good guys as well as the bad guys. Would we actually get the pichia back – we certainly get the candida back as its everywhere, but it makes you wonder whether the antifungals that we take to clear candida infections also kill off the good guys. There might be a lot of people, apart from immunocompromised people who might require repopulation with the friendly fungus.

I have heard that garlic can do that (kill off good bacteria) so it shouldn’t be overused. That’s what it said in Erica White’s Beat Candida cook book, and also I have felt the same effects myself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Friendly fungus protects us from candida’ is closed to new replies.