Freaking out! Can anyone help me?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Freaking out! Can anyone help me?!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maiscout 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Maiscout
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 11

Hi! I have been taking SF722 for the last two days, and have suddenly started to feel something moving in my eye. I’m freaking out that I have a parasite in there. I assumed that I might have parasites alongside the candida so was gonna start treating next week. Has this happened to anyone? Why would SF722 cause this to happen unless its a die off symptom?! And can I kill the parasites that are in my eye (if it is a parasite)

I’m freaking out because this sounds so disgusting and I have no idea what to do!

Thanks in advance

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry, you likely have a tweaked muscle.

-raster

Maiscout

My eyes are also dry, itchy, blurry eyes and some white stuff came out. I figure this could be die off from the SF722. (I really hope this is why!)

My skin also feels really itchy randomly and started to get the dreaded itchy anus.

These could all be die off, but could also all be parasites. I think I’m just freaking out its parasites because someone told me if I have candida I probably have parasites two days ago.

Thinking about it rationally, its probably die off because I doubt taking SF722 would cause parasites to come out all over my body. But its hard to be rational sometimes when you have no idea what you’re doing!

Thanks for your reply Raster!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

As far as I know parasites dont live in your eyeballs!

-raster

Maiscout

Unfortunately pork tapeworms can migrate into the eye. I don’t eat pork now but have done in the past. Never again!

I think I was just suffering from itchy die off symptoms exacerbated by anxiety die off.

Raster, I remember you saying you also were going to get rid of parasites in one of your updates, what exactly did you do?

Thanks!

Mai

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Freaking out! Can anyone help me?!’ is closed to new replies.