Found a website that refutes the info. found here

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Found a website that refutes the info. found here

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  skyblue 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

lethikim1990
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

So there is a lot of info that I found on this site that refutes quite a bit of the info on this site. What do you guys think? It’s probably a scam considering they’re selling a product that’s only exclusively offered on their site. Still pretty convincing liars if so. : http://www.candidasurvivalkit.com/candida-treatment.html

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

I took something with the same ingredients before I started this diet and it did nothing. I did not start to feel better until the cleanse. Products alone are just not enough.

mela14
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

It’s weird that they do not post what is in the canidazyme. I have to see what’s in something before I try it!

apctech
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

I googled the doctor on that site and it turns out that he’s a chiropractor!

http://destinychiropractic.com/

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

Im begiining to think that this is all a scam. we are pushed from pillar to post with contradictive advice. I am on week 10 and now Im told i have done it all wrong because i took candida clear ( antifungals) and i shouldnt have touched them. Also i was told i should have never done a bowel cleanse ( enemas ok) because people with candida are too ill to cope with these toxic dump offs. I was eating shredded wheat and potatotes and carrots but now told stay clear from them. She said you are on the diet for as many months as your age. i am 41 so I have to stay on thsi ridiculous diet for 41 months! no treats , no fruit, no gluten free flour. I have to admit I am allowed to eat bear! squirrel! . I am fed up because i have loads of pills here i am not supposed to be taking. I dont know if anything works because its all too confusing.

HealMyGuts
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

I think that most people trying to sell you a Candida cure are probably trying to scam you. Sure, their product might contain some anti-fungals, or they might not. Either way, by marketing a “product” that specifically says it will kill Candida, the marketer is playing on the fears of the buyer. They are creating the false perception that there IS one thing out there that can clear up Candida, when in fact that is most likely not the case.

I have been on the Candida diet for almost 4 weeks now, and I am finally starting to see results. I have been using natural anti-fungals like garlic and GSE, and have been following the diet fairly closely eating almost no sugar or starches. I honestly don’t believe in the original “detox” phase or all these steps. I think it is much more important to just eat food that humans are meant to eat. It’s that easy.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

I agree with heal my guts there. also I have read that we are supposed to have candida in our bodies, its just a case of keeping it under control so we have the right balance. Its only because the balance as gone haywire that we get ill. We shouldnt be killing the candida , rather building up our immune systems and eating the right foods in order to help our bodies get back in balance.
    I used to be a sweet junkie and took antibiotics for infections etc without a second thought. I quess if we abuse ourselves this is what happens eventually.
    Well I know that from now on i will be more careful about what i eat. No way do I want to go through this again lol

kaye
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

i totally agree with the two above me, ive been on the stage two of the diet for 6 weeks now and im taking alot of supplements , and i have to say my gut is on the mend 🙂 . hope this helps, if you want any advice your welcome to ask , im under a nutritionist and naturapath .

srsk
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

kaye, what supplements are you taking, out of curiosity?

nurseywife
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi my husband is in. Ba way with hi guts he has got fibromyalgia but m thinking now he could have this as well.

A gluten free die a Xmas showed an improvmen fi 2 weeks but now still ba but no colostomy, ga o running to the loo!

If he does this diet does he need to do the cleanse asi do not think he has the strength!!!!!

He stuckto candida diet yesterday and today he is yawning, groggy and feeling rubbish. There is no test in the uk for this and just questionnaires so how do we know. I am really fed up for him and me it is just torture every day.

Any advice would be appreciated.

AILSA

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

This is a direct reply to lethikim1990 who posted the original message.

I read the site you mentioned. A few things concerned me and made me wonder if they’re true. One thing was that if you give the Candida what it needs to live on, that the Candida will “reward” you by secreting something that will make you feel good. I have to say, this sounds really strange, but who knows, maybe it’s true. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

The other problem I have with his site is this: he says that oil of oregano, among other natural anti-fungal products, can only aggravate the Candida to the point of die-off symptoms, and that they cannot actually kill or destroy the Candida. I’m wondering, has anyone ever experienced a complete cure with oil of oregano plus the Candida diet? I’m using the oil, and so far it seems to be killing something, I can see the evidence in my stools.

All responses are truly appreciated.
    Thanks, Sky

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Response to:

kelandu wrote: Im begiining to think that this is all a scam. we are pushed from pillar to post with contradictive advice. I am on week 10 and now Im told i have done it all wrong because i took candida clear ( antifungals) and i shouldnt have touched them. Also i was told i should have never done a bowel cleanse ( enemas ok) because people with candida are too ill to cope with these toxic dump offs. I was eating shredded wheat and potatotes and carrots but now told stay clear from them. She said you are on the diet for as many months as your age. i am 41 so I have to stay on thsi ridiculous diet for 41 months! no treats , no fruit, no gluten free flour. I have to admit I am allowed to eat bear! squirrel! . I am fed up because i have loads of pills here i am not supposed to be taking. I dont know if anything works because its all too confusing.

Kelandu, I’m surprised that you were still allowed to eat shredded wheat, potatotes and carrots for the past ten weeks, those are some of the very first things I had to cut out, as I would experience a reaction when eating them.

Thanks for your post, Sky

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Found a website that refutes the info. found here’ is closed to new replies.