Forum up and running again

Home The Candida Forum Announcements & Technical Support Forum up and running again

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  barnmouse 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Apologies for the downtime on the forum over the last few hours, we had some technical problems which have now been resolved!
    Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Thanks!

Atela
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

I’ve noticed that the site seems to be experiencing a case of the hiccups every other day. When I attempt to access the forum, it say it’s unavailable. I also seem to be having issues with looking up threads that I have posted in. That feature might need to be tweaked a bit.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Atela;42190 wrote: I’ve noticed that the site seems to be experiencing a case of the hiccups every other day. When I attempt to access the forum, it say it’s unavailable. I also seem to be having issues with looking up threads that I have posted in. That feature might need to be tweaked a bit.

Hi Atela

We actually switched the site to a new server last night, which should fix most of the performance problems we’ve had recently.

As for finding your own posts, the easiest way is to go to the search page and enter your own username in the ‘posted by’ box.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

barnmouse
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 53

I seem to be having a problem with the search page. I get the following error message: “An error occurred while searching.” Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It also seems to be slower.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Forum up and running again’ is closed to new replies.