Forum Diet: Coriander

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Forum Diet: Coriander

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  George27 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

George27
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Is coriander an acceptable herb for the forum diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

George27;47443 wrote: Is coriander an acceptable herb for the forum diet?

Hello, George.

I’m not sure whether you’re talking about this website’s diet or the strict diet that most of the forum members use. The strict diet would have to be sent to you by me, and I don’t recall sending it to you. At any rate, I have no idea what’s on this website’s diet, but coriander is shown in the herb section of the stricter forum diet in this manner: “Cilantro (Coriander)”

These are two names for the same herb, coriander in the UK and cilantro in the USA. And we thought we spoke the same language.

Sean

George27
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Able900;47445 wrote:

Is coriander an acceptable herb for the forum diet?

Hello, George.

I’m not sure whether you’re talking about this website’s diet or the strict diet that most of the forum members use. The strict diet would have to be sent to you by me, and I don’t recall sending it to you. At any rate, I have no idea what’s on this website’s diet, but coriander is shown in the herb section of the stricter forum diet in this manner: “Cilantro (Coriander)”

These are two names for the same herb, coriander in the UK and cilantro in the USA. And we thought we spoke the same language.

Sean

Hi Able,

I was referring to the strict protocol and I noticed that “Cilantro (Coriander)” was written there after a second glance.

I should have looked better – apologies 🙂

Regards,

George

P.S. I received your protocol before I signed up to the forum and have been following it ever since.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Forum Diet: Coriander’ is closed to new replies.