Formula SF722 and Nystatin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Formula SF722 and Nystatin

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1533jd 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Is it ok to take both together. I’ve managed to convince myself that I need the formula Sf722 in my arsenal to tackle this. Is it doing the same job as the nystatin? If so it worth buying or is it not neccessary because of the nystatin?

Thanks
    JD

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1533jd;33055 wrote: Is it ok to take both together. I’ve managed to convince myself that I need the formula Sf722 in my arsenal to tackle this. Is it doing the same job as the nystatin? If so it worth buying or is it not neccessary because of the nystatin?

It shouldn’t hurt to take both of these during the same period of time, but I wouldn’t take one after the other, just a wait a few hours between taking the two. This is basically taking two antifungal treatments during the same period, so please be careful about the die-off as it could be increased.

Are you taking coconut oil?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Shouldn’t be a problem because dvjorge took both of these as well. However keep in mind that the die-off could be bad.

-raster

1533jd

Thanks for the advice, I read SF722 is notorious for giving a gentle die off (famous last words). I will of course be careful and start small, increase and see how I feel. I am already experiencing pretty severe die off from the Nystatin so perhaps it isn’t right to purchase it now?

Also do you have any advice on what else would be good to help alleviate die off? Molybdenum was good but since I’ve upped the dose, to even half of what Im supposed to be taking of the nystatin, the molybdenum isn’t able to deal with it. I have seen you recommend Candidate on the forum, but seeing that I live in the uk it either would take ages to come or would cost quite alot.

I believe Pantothenic Acid (B5) would be good to help, as to me it just seems the key is to find ways of helping your liver’s function, efficiency and elimination of toxins. Would you recommend this?

Also apparently I need to take selenium to help synthesise the Iosol Iodine im taking to help balance my thyroid aka hormones. Is this true?

Thanks
    JD

PS – Coconut Oil is my new best friend. I eat 7-8 spoons per day and rising.

1533jd

raster;33075 wrote: Shouldn’t be a problem because dvjorge took both of these as well. However keep in mind that the die-off could be bad.

-raster

Thanks. That’s my concern, so I need something to really help my liver deal with it. Im not implying im trying to nuke the candida, Im just trying to develop a balance of reaching my optimum level of die off and being able to manage the symptoms with the help of a supplement or two.

Thanks
    JD

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Saunas and epsom salt baths help with die off.

1533jd

@raster @Able

From general research I have found that for the majority of people the die off effects from SF722 is pretty mild in relation to how effective it is, whilst compared to Nystatin which is highly effective, gives off a very severe die off experience.

So my theory is that its almost better and overall a more sound choice of antifungal and much more manageable way of experiencing the die off and experience of healing using SF722 over Nystatin. Would you agree Raster?

From experience you cant compare the SF722 or maybe Nystatin Able, but do you think my theory has some substance?

Thanks,
    JD

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

1533jd;33079 wrote:
    I believe Pantothenic Acid (B5) would be good to help, as to me it just seems the key is to find ways of helping your liver’s function, efficiency and elimination of toxins. Would you recommend this?

If you aren’t allergic to bee stings, bee pollen is an excellent source of pantothenic Acid plus it is known to boost the immune system. Buy it as fresh as possible and take a pinch under your tongue and let it dissolve – start with small doses in case you have some allergic reaction you couldn’t have anticipated. Plus, it is easily absorbed sublingually.

1533jd;33079 wrote:
    Also apparently I need to take selenium to help synthesise the Iosol Iodine im taking to help balance my thyroid aka hormones. Is this true?

Selenium from my understanding is a critical mineral particularly when doing an iodine supplementation protocol. There are some others like increased Vit C, etc…many cross over to what this forum’s vit/mins in this protocol. My hunch is most people here already had immune issues due to fighting candida long before we knew something was wrong.

You are most welcome JD and I wish you nothing but, healing graces along your journey.

PS – Coconut Oil is my new best friend. I eat 7-8 spoons per day and rising.

1533jd

Thanks everyone and *Bump*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Formula SF722 and Nystatin’ is closed to new replies.