Formula SF722 against Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Formula SF722 against Candida?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #69043

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Hi Able and Raster!

    is that the thing raster was talking in one of the posts as really helping?
    http://www.greatlife.se/halsoprodukter/fFormula-SF722-mot-Candida-undekansyra-undecy/

    I found this one now here in Sweden but I am not sure if its good. Expensive it is. 😉 Dont want to buy it wrong.

    Able could you run it through Google translate for reading the info. There is something wired as they warn again Inulin while fighting Candida. Why is that so as I heard here on the forum that it is good to help to heal up a leaky gut? What do you think about this. I added because of the Inulin a jerusalem artichoke now and then to my diet.

    thanks for helping
    cheers
    Thomas

    #69052

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    Inulin is effective to heal the leaky gut; you can add it to many of the foods you eat and highly recommend it. It is also called “miracle fiber” here in the US.

    SF722 is a very effective long-term antifungal that you can use. I highly recommend it. The one in your link is the stuff I am using; it is expensive like probiotics, but it should be pretty effective as well.

    If you do order it, I recommend taking two capsules twice a day at meals first, and then eventually move up to all 3 meals per day. If you get too much die-off, I would reduce/stop it for a few days and then continue it again.

    -Raster

    #69054

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    raster wrote: Inulin is effective to heal the leaky gut; you can add it to many of the foods you eat and highly recommend it. It is also called “miracle fiber” here in the US.

    SF722 is a very effective long-term antifungal that you can use. I highly recommend it. The one in your link is the stuff I am using; it is expensive like probiotics, but it should be pretty effective as well.

    If you do order it, I recommend taking two capsules twice a day at meals first, and then eventually move up to all 3 meals per day. If you get too much die-off, I would reduce/stop it for a few days and then continue it again.

    -Raster

    Thank you raster, I will order it then.

    yours
    Thomas

    #69057

    Lucylu
    Member
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

    Hi Thomas & Raster,

    I’m so excited (amazing what gets me excited these days!!) but I’ve managed to get some SF722! My friends husband was on business in the states, has bought some for me and is posting it over! Also Molybdenum which i’m equally pleased about!

    Lx

    #69058

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    Lucylu wrote: I’m so excited (amazing what gets me excited these days!!) but I’ve managed to get some SF722! My friends husband was on business in the states, has bought some for me and is posting it over! Also Molybdenum which i’m equally pleased about!

    Good for you, Lucy, and great news. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the two products once you start using them.

    Able

    #69059

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Lucylu wrote: Hi Thomas & Raster,

    I’m so excited (amazing what gets me excited these days!!) but I’ve managed to get some SF722! My friends husband was on business in the states, has bought some for me and is posting it over! Also Molybdenum which i’m equally pleased about!

    Lx

    I am very happy about your little Christmas gift. Isnt it funny how life turns is to be so humble that we all get happy for a little SF722 and some Molybdenum. I am happy for you sister! I hope I soon are able to order my SF722 I found it here in Sweden and some strong probiota too.

    all the best to you all!
    cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Formula SF722 against Candida?’ is closed to new replies.