for raster, again…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions for raster, again…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hey raster. I could probably address this to Bernie, but I’ve been leaving a million messages lately, I don’t want to bother him too much. I was wondering if you know if it is a problem to incorporate some antifungals aside from the ones he prescribes. Currently, he has me taking Mycocan Combination, Mycological Immune Stimulator, SF722, and I take Pleo San Cand and San Trich drops. I also take various remedies for my bacterial condition, ie: Echinacea forte, some pellet remedies, etc.

On top of this, can I add in Oil or Oregano or something like that? I’ve been on the candida diet for almost 2 years now and I’ve been with Bernie for like 8 months. I almost don’t even want to count the time I wasn’t with Bernie because I think some of the things I was doing wasn’t helping me– i.e. a ton of greek yogurt, because I had excessive flatulence. However, it feels like forever since I ate “normally,” and I’m getting antsy to improve more quickly. Everyone I know jokes about my diet and asks when I can rejoin society and eat a pizza.

Currently, I am still reacting to ridiculous things—for example, I recently reacted to Buckwheat groats (buckwheat hot cereal, for whatever reason is OK though) and some dry mustard powder. It’s not like I went and ate a cheeseburger, so it’s disheartening. Could taking Oil or Oregano or maybe something like blackwood extract help move things along quicker, along with Bernie’s remedies? Also, I am wondering about parasites. I’ve read that goes hand and hand with this. I did 30 days worth of Humaworm like 6 months ago – don’t know if it helped or not. I’m also interested in the Boulardii,but want to see how that goes for you first. I also wonder if I should wait until I’ve been with Bernie for maybe a year before trying that.

I do think I am improving more with Bernie, and some days, I feel that way more so than others…but I am constantly having symptoms down “south” which is frustrating..

Thanks for all your help and guidance! I hope that SB works for ya.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well I’d ask bernie of course, but you might have a more delicate situation than most forum members and it could set you back. As an alternative, it would likely be much more safer to take more SF722 and/or coconut oil. For instance, if you are taking 1-3 capsules of SF722 per meal, up the doseage to 5-7 capsules per meals. This should knock back the yeast more.

The reactions are also likely related to inflammation. The boulardii should help reduce the inflammation if you do decide to try it out. Other anti-inflammatories I would check out include fermented cod liver oil (or regular), certain foods such as fish, broccoli, etc., and artichoke, cinnamon. The pumpkin pie muffin bread that I’ve mentioned before is highly anti-inflammatory and highly anti-fungal…it should promote your digestion and should aid in detoxing too. I don’t know if you can tolerate almond meal though…I am guessing you can’t. Try out flax oil if you can, its pretty cheap and is highly anti-inflammatory. The fatty acids should destroy the yeast walls too. The throat coat tea with lemon echinacea will reduce inflammation and is a great leaky gut tea that I am pretty sure bernie would approve of. You might be able to get it online cheaper than the stores, or look for it on sale to get it cheaper.

One thing I did recently was I enhanced my meals by adding coconut oil and cinnamon to them. I do this with oat bran specifically (I add coconut oil to cream of buckwheat too). Its a simple thing you could do that’ll provide benefits without straight up consuming like able recommends lol.

Also L-glutamine is worth trying if you aren’t on it. If you already have it, increase the doseage if you want to improve leaky gut.

The juniperus is antifungal and should help detox and revert the yeast back to its non-yeast form. I don’t know if you are on this one or not.

I am not promoting antifungals as much as I used to because of my experience with them. They seem pretty harsh and hurt the liver typically. I think SF722 is much safer as well as other food grade antifungals. If you have never tried consuming raw garlic, thats another one worth exploring…very strong. Just put it on a spoon after chopping it up and down it with some water. Might be stronger than any of the oils…

Bernie has tons of stuff in his drawer…if you want to heal leaky gut, he has tons of leaky gut supplements. If you want to knock back the yeast, he has tons of stuff for that. I think he has you on a specific plan based on your budget, etc. and he isn’t the type that recommends drastic changes or becoming aggressive. I am guessing he is waiting for you to stabilize more before he gets you on a full anti-candida protocol (which involves the pleo ex which he can’t get anymore).

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Really great suggestions, Raster! I actually have been on the Juniperus- 25 drops/2x a day. He also had me on the Pleo Ex, but as you said– they don’t make that anymore. he has my on some pellets to take the place of the Ex…though I doubt its as strong as the Ex.

I may consider the leaky gut stuff you recommended. I do love cinnamon and use it in a lot of stuff.

I will also up the dose of the SF722. Currently I take 4 with bfast and 4 with dinner. Maybe I’ll do 4 with bfast, 4 with LUNCH now, and 4 with dinner (increase by 4 a day).

As always, thank you!

yisucks
    Participant

Raster, can I sub coconut flour for almond meal in pumpkin muffin bread?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘for raster, again…’ is closed to new replies.