Foods to eat to gain weight?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods to eat to gain weight?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

West11
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

I’m running out of ideas. Avacados, almond milk (can’t eat almonds allergic but milk seems fine) I have a fast metabolism, I need help. Need healthy fat and protein but I don’t know where to get it, I’m allergic to chicken. Basically looking for a food that will make me fat, you figure this wouldn’t be so hard lol

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

West11 wrote: Basically looking for a food that will make me fat, you figure this wouldn’t be so hard

Well it isn’t, unless you’re on a Candida diet. The problem is you need to remain on the diet, and as you’re discovering, this reduces your choices for foods that cause weight gain. There’s already a post concerning weight loss/gain shown below.

Weight Loss

Index of Post Subjects

FYI: You shoudln’t be eating almonds anyway — or any other nuts or seeds. Look for organic coconut oil either in health food stores or online. This normally puts weight on anyone once you build the amount up to 10 to 18 teaspoons a day. It’s also a strong antifungal.

Able

West11

Thanks, I guess I will just have to really just have to try and consume more calories. This is extremely difficult with work and everything but I’m sure I can find time.

Just curious why are almonds bad? I’ve read otherwise, I’m not disagreeing just wondering. Thanks foe the link I will look into the bread recipes.

West11

Thanks, I guess I will just have to really just have to try and consume more calories. This is extremely difficult with work and everything but I’m sure I can find time.

Just curious why are almonds bad? I’ve read otherwise, I’m not disagreeing just wondering. Thanks foe the link I will look into the bread recipes.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It’s really difficult to find any type of nut that doesn’t contain at least a degree of mold; you can imagine how bad ingesting mold during a Candida infestation is. Also nuts cause excess mucus which is another thing you don’t need during the infestation. Nuts may not bother you directly at the time they’re eaten, but they do slow your progress down on the treatment considerably.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Foods to eat to gain weight?’ is closed to new replies.