Foods question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Foods question

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

are canned tuna in water, tomatoes and beans allowed on the candida diet. i dont see at the website anything about tuna or tomatoes, and they say the beans should be introduced later on. please help me out with this, also i eat 3 cups of oat bran a day, is this a mistake? plus should i buy any more supplements? my supplements are phsylum husk for fiber, vitamin c 1000 mg with citrus bioflavonoids ( dont know what that is)and molybdenum. thpse are my supplements, is it importnant to buy more or i am good with these basics ??

also i got my probiotics 50 billion count which i am going to be taking soon and coconut oil which i cut it out bcuz i am waiting for symptoms to pass

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Alex stay away from beans since they are estrogenic and I would avoid canned tuna. Instead get fresh cut tune since it will have more nutritional value.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Alex.

canned tuna in water

Tuna is alright if eaten only about once a week.

tomatoes and beans

Neither of these should be eaten until several months into the treatment.

i eat 3 cups of oat bran a day, is this a mistake?

Send a link to the specific oat bran you’re eating.

my supplements are phsylum husk for fiber

I wouldn’t use psyllium husks if you paid me. Read the post below if you have constipation problems.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

vitamin c 1000 mg with citrus bioflavonoids ( dont know what that is)and molybdenum. thpse are my supplements, is it importnant to buy more or i am good with these basics?

On the label of the Molybdenum, does it read “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” of simply “Molybdenum”?

also i got my probiotics 50 billion count which i am going to be taking soon and coconut oil which i cut it out bcuz i am waiting for symptoms to pass

Are you talking about die-off symptoms?

Able

alexparginos

Able900 wrote: Hello, Alex.

canned tuna in water

Tuna is alright if eaten only about once a week.

tomatoes and beans

Neither of these should be eaten until several months into the treatment.

i eat 3 cups of oat bran a day, is this a mistake?

Send a link to the specific oat bran you’re eating.

my supplements are phsylum husk for fiber

I wouldn’t use psyllium husks if you paid me. Read the post below if you have constipation problems.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

vitamin c 1000 mg with citrus bioflavonoids ( dont know what that is)and molybdenum. thpse are my supplements, is it importnant to buy more or i am good with these basics?

On the label of the Molybdenum, does it read “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” of simply “Molybdenum”?

Are you talking about die-off symptoms?

Able

Alright once a week for my tuna :), i will eliminate psylum cuz i dont feel it right in my body, but i take flaxseed meal with my oatbran. Is ground flaxseed a problem? the oatbran i use is from bobsredmill organic high fiber, is this a good choice? and yes i will wait till my die off symptoms to pass so i can start the coconut oil and probiotics little by little.

alexparginos

Alright once a week for my tuna :), i will eliminate psylum cuz i dont feel it right in my body, but i take flaxseed meal with my oatbran. Is ground flaxseed a problem? the oatbran i use is from bobsredmill organic high fiber, is this a good choice? and yes i will wait till my die off symptoms to pass so i can start the coconut oil and probiotics little by little.

Able900
    Spectator

alexparginos wrote: Alright once a week for my tuna :), i will eliminate psylum cuz i dont feel it right in my body, but i take flaxseed meal with my oatbran. Is ground flaxseed a problem?

No, not if it helps you with constipation, in this case it should be alright.

the oatbran i use is from bobs redmill organic high fiber, is this a good choice?

That’s perfect.

and yes i will wait till my die off symptoms to pass so i can start the coconut oil and probiotics little by little.

And are you taking the type of Molybdenum I mentioned?

Able

alexparginos

alexparginos wrote: Alright once a week for my tuna :), i will eliminate psylum cuz i dont feel it right in my body, but i take flaxseed meal with my oatbran. Is ground flaxseed a problem? the oatbran i use is from bobsredmill organic high fiber, is this a good choice? and yes i will wait till my die off symptoms to pass so i can start the coconut oil and probiotics little by little.

“Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”

alexparginos

Able900 wrote:

Alright once a week for my tuna :), i will eliminate psylum cuz i dont feel it right in my body, but i take flaxseed meal with my oatbran. Is ground flaxseed a problem?

No, not if it helps you with constipation, in this case it should be alright.

the oatbran i use is from bobs redmill organic high fiber, is this a good choice?

That’s perfect.

and yes i will wait till my die off symptoms to pass so i can start the coconut oil and probiotics little by little.

And are you taking the type of Molybdenum I mentioned?

Able
    yes the one i am taking is from health yourself and it does say “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”, i am taking that 3 times a day till my die off symptoms pass so i can star the coconut oil again along with some greek yogurt. and about a week in maybe a probiotic capsule. is this a good idea? also can i have once a week organic red meat?

alexparginos

yes the one i am taking is from health yourself and it does say “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”, i am taking that 3 times a day till my die off symptoms pass so i can star the coconut oil again along with some greek yogurt. and about a week in maybe a probiotic capsule. is this a good idea? also can i have once a week organic red meat?

Able900
    Spectator

alexparginos wrote: and about a week in maybe a probiotic capsule. is this a good idea?

Which probiotic?

also can i have once a week organic red meat?

Most people don’t realize what red meat as well as too much chicken or fish is doing in connection with the infestation; but I was lucky, I received a reaction in the way of a Candida symptom each time I tried a bit of red meat, so I had to cut it out altogether. I discovered via research that the reason for this was the ammonia that was released each time our body has to break down the meat proteins. Ammonia is beneficial to the Candida cells and to their survival; and this was the reason for the symptoms I received. Are you on the strict diet or the website’s?

Able

alexparginos

the probiotic is from renew life 50 billion and 10 strains. so can i break it down like this? 3 times a week chicken, 2 times a week fish and the other 1 time a week red meat?

alexparginos

alexparginos wrote: the probiotic is from renew life 50 billion and 10 strains. so can i break it down like this? 3 times a week chicken, 2 times a week fish and the other 1 time a week red meat?

is the probiotics a good one to start? also is my week meal plan good? or should i change something?

Able900
    Spectator

alexparginos wrote: is the probiotics a good one to start? also is my week meal plan good? or should i change something?

Yes, the probiotic is alright as the first one.

Are you following the diet on the website?

Able

alexparginos

i am following the forums diet, 3-4 eggs every day, 2-3 a week chicken 2 times a week fish and thats pretty much it for the main foods along with oatbran flaxseeds yogurt, all the good stuff. so which probiotic should i go for after i get better and comfortable with the 50 billion? up the dose to 100 billion maybe?

alexparginos

alexparginos wrote: i am following the forums diet, 3-4 eggs every day, 2-3 a week chicken 2 times a week fish and thats pretty much it for the main foods along with oatbran flaxseeds yogurt, all the good stuff. so which probiotic should i go for after i get better and comfortable with the 50 billion? up the dose to 100 billion maybe?

are the foods that i listed safe?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Foods question’ is closed to new replies.