Foods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Why is it that meat and eggs need to be mostly organic but veggies dont matter that much whether they are organic or not? whats the difference? why meat and eggs are more important for them to be organic??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

alexparginos wrote: Why is it that meat and eggs need to be mostly organic but veggies dont matter that much whether they are organic or not? whats the difference? why meat and eggs are more important for them to be organic??

Alex, that’s because the farmers who raise animals in a non-organic manner give them antibiotics and hormone shots which end up in our bodies when we eat the animal protein. If animals are raised to produce organic meats and eggs, then they are not given the antibiotics and hormones. This is something we don’t have to worry about with vegetables.

Able

alexparginos

Able do you think that the skin rashes can be dieoffs? also i have constipation for 4 days now, i am a week and a half eating 10 eggs a day. You think thats too much? also would it be a good idea to start oatbran for fiber along with flaxseeds?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Able do you think that the skin rashes can be dieoffs?

Yes, the rash at this point is usually caused by the die-off toxins.

also i have constipation for 4 days now, i am a week and a half eating 10 eggs a day. You think thats too much?

Ten is too many eggs if you’ve started eating meat every day, otherwise, it depends on how much protein you need at this time.

also would it be a good idea to start oatbran for fiber along with flaxseeds?

Yes you could start using a fiber now. This is the correct type of oat bran.
    http://www.bobsredmill.com/oat-bran-cereal.html

Here’s a post about constipation and the possible remedies.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Able

alexparginos

AAA i am so confused! No able, i only ate chicken before 2 days ago, every day i eat about 10 eggs, salads and coconut oil! i am now 10 days on the diet! Please make this simple for me, what should i add into my diet by now? are 10 eggs too many if i am not eating meat?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Foods’ is closed to new replies.