food grade hydregen peroxide

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions food grade hydregen peroxide

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sushified 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

does anyone have info on this and it as an anti fungal i read sum info online that states candida cant adapt to it and it dosent need to be rotated .also that it is a god strong antifungal ,im not sure how true this info is but just curios about it and if anyone has tried it ?i know its not on the protocol .im concerned a bit about the calories in coconut oil i cant afford to gain wt and actually would be nice to lose around 20 pounds im 5ft 4 and 145 now so when i work up to the 5 tablespoons or more thats like 600 calories !kinda looking 4 somethin
    g thats not so high in calories also thanks !

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

According to the calorie calculator on the Mayo Clinic website, at 5’4″ and 125 lbs (the weight you’d prefer to be), you would need between 1800 and 2000 calories per day to maintain that weight, assuming you’re fairly active (your job sounds like it’s pretty physical, plus you take care of a child and a house). So…5 tbsp of coconut oil is 600 calories, leaving you with another 1200-1400 calories to eat per day, which is a whole lot of veggies. I wouldn’t worry too much about gaining weight, unless you start eating a couple of loaves of coconut bread per day. Chances are, no matter what you do, you’re going to lose weight for a while on the diet, and eventually level off again.

I don’t have any information about hydrogen peroxide, though, sorry.

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

Yeah, I’ve done it. I’m sure you’ll find a few different protocols for it online. You should be putting it into distilled water. Do it on a completely empty stomach. And then wait at least an hour before eating. It would make me very nauseas if I ate too soon after. I kept pushing it to find the boundaries. I think most of the protocols say 15 drops in a large glass of water( I was using 35%, so of course the drops depend on the concentration). But I’ll tell you this, if you do a whole teaspoon, you will burn your stomach! ha. that’s painful experience talking. But you can work up gradually to the 15 drops, and I never had a problem with that. But it does still taste/smell very weird. And I just got tired of doing it. Follow the protocols and you’ll be fine. Be sure you buy food grade- the regular stuff is toxic. I bought mine at a health food store. I keep mine in a bag in the fridge, with a little dropper. It tends to sweat. Also, rinse your hands after handling. It can burn you a bit- but not instantly- only if left on your skin for a while. I don’t know how effective it was at lowering my candida. But I was not on a very good candida diet when I was still drinking it. So, can’t really tell you if it was effective.
    I still add 10 drops to my large water filter every time I fill it up. I put 2 drops in my neti pot, when I start getting any kind of sinus congestion. And, I combine it with colloidal silver in a Nebulizer, to inhale it right down into the lungs! I try to do that twice a day. I can tell you that is absolutely effective when used these ways, to eliminate germs. So I’m inclined to think it would be killing candida, as long as it’s getting past the stomach.
    I’d also done a couple of h202 IV treatments at a clinic in Philly. But that got expensive.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Food grade hydrogen peroxide is just one more antifungal that can kill some of the Candida but is incapable of curing a Candida infestation. There are probably hundreds of these that can do the same thing if you count the antifungal foods and herbs, but all of them combined couldn’t cure an actual infestation.

There’s only one route to a cure, and that’s changing the environment of the intestines to an environment which is non-beneficial to Candida albicans, and there’s no antifungal in existence that can do that. So in the long run, one antifungal is the same as the next, and spending your money on dozens of different types is just a waste of money; save your money for kefir grains and high quality probiotics.

Able

hope4eva77

k thanks guys, shayfo i always have trouble losing wt and thats when i consume 1500 a day i cant consume 1800 or 2000 well i guess mayb on the diet i could cuz i havent been on it long enough to know really but i came off my metformin which helpd keep my wt in check cuz i was worried bout low blood sugar ,its a diabetes medicine i was on for insulin resistance

jersey k ill def take your tips if i decide to take it i cant have nothing burning my stomach !

Able im not trying to rack up a bunch of antifungals but wanted a replacement if i decided not to take so much coconut oil right now all i have is coconut oil and garlic ,i think we should have 3 or 4 antifungals right ? i plan on drinking kefir soon cant wait and got sum renew life proboitics 50 billion taken twice a day

Able900
    Spectator

hope4eva77;35033 wrote: Able im not trying to rack up a bunch of antifungals but wanted a replacement if i decided not to take so much coconut oil right now all i have is coconut oil and garlic ,i think we should have 3 or 4 antifungals right ? i plan on drinking kefir soon cant wait and got sum renew life proboitics 50 billion taken twice a day

I know you’re not trying to ‘rack up a lot of antifungals,” Hope. I wrote the post because, like a lot of the members during these bad economical times, you’ve mentioned not being able to afford something several times on the forum, and I doubt that food grade hydrogen peroxide would be one of the more affordable antifungals.

You should stick with coconut oil even if you stop raising the amount. The Candida can’t adapt to coconut oil, and as I’ve already mentioned, coconut oil has more than one use. It’s beneficial to the flora you’re trying to reestablish in the intestines, and it destroys lipid-coated bacteria which cause diseases, plus, coconut oil helps to rebuild the immune system which is absolutely necessary in order to cure the infestation. In other words, its value to a Candida infestation treatment is priceless.

In addition to the positive factors above of coconut oil; it sounds like you’re telling us that you’re either diabetic or have type 2 diabetes? Coconut oil is a big plus for a diabetic diet, and research shows that, if used correctly with a diet, it actually has the ability to reverse type 2 diabetes.

All you really need in addition to the coconut oil is two more antifungals to rotate because you’re using the antifungal foods such as Brussels sprouts and rutabaga as antifungals. Caprylic acid capsules are quite affordable; rotating garlic pills and Caprylic acid along with eating the antifungal foods is enough antifungals, especially considering your post on taking it slow because of die-off.

Like Shay, I believe that if you remain on the diet you will eventually start to lose weight, regardless of the coconut oil. Everyone I’ve seen on the diet does eventually … that is unless they eat abnormal amounts of the bread recipes or foods that aren’t on the diet, which I guess you’ve done according to your posts. So the truth is, if you continue to eat foods that aren’t on the diet, you may not lose weight the way someone on the diet would.

Able

hope4eva77

K so I need to choose 2 more antifungals the price of food grade peroxide isn’t cheap I think its around 20$ a bottle or is their anything I need to know bout capriylic acid pills?

I’m not diabetic really but I am borderline so was on a low dose Med that lowers blood sugar. I didn’t know coconut oil helpd that that’s interesting , I love it really not sumthing I could do without but I like to melt it and drink it or douce with it sumtimes I will swish or just swallow sum LOL. But it does give me bad die off so I toned down from 3 tbs to 1 a day. I’ve been giving sum to my daughter for thrush but haven’t notice improvement yet she dosent like it spits it out sumtime.

The diet has been very hard 4 me cravings, die off, feeling depressed and weak oh the list goes on but I’m not gonna give up, I’m on day 7 been being good! Only ate a green apple and a lil blue berries but nuthin to bad. I been eating alot of chicken and eggs, rutabaga, Brussels sproat, green beans, brocclolli and avocado, garlic I try to use in almost everything.

I go thru a big loaf of coconut cake in like 4 days eating 2 or 3 pieces a day my baby will almost always eat sum to. Kinda can’t eat anything without her ambushing me 4 it LOL but I make it different each time eat seems I been trying not 2 use so many eggs so I use alot of unsweetened coconut milk or plain yougurt in it and put stevia

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hope! Please consider stopping the unnecessary calorie counting, it’s more stress then you need right now, and totally unnecessary.

Everyone on here is talking about how they can’t gain/lose weight. It’s a Candida symptom! I know mysel,f from years of experience that if I eat 1200 calories a day I will not loose weight. (I weigh 220 I’m 5″2″, so I need to loose weight) I figured this out by using Livestrong for 8 months straight tracking everything that went into my mouth, every lick of my finger, no exceptions. In this period of extreme calorie counting I lost 5 lbs.

I’m sure “calories in/calories out” does not work for Candida suffers. I have no idea why. I’m assuming the others on here who can’t gain weight also thought to track their calories. Am I right? It occurs to me that one more avocado isn’t going to cure this Candida symptom, only curing the Candida will help with the symptom of too fat/too skinny.

As for the Coconut oil and weight gain. In the 1940’s dairy farmers tried using cheap coconut oil to fatten up their cows. It backfired on them and their cows actually lost weight. In fact if you do a search for Coconut oil & weight loss tons of information will come up.

hope4eva77

thanks ok yeah i have read coconut oil can help with wt loss ,i was thinking cuz having to take so much a day any where from 5-10 tbs eventually that it would add up since its high in calories.the only time i lost wt and lookd really good was right b4 i got preggo i started jogging 2 miles a day with a healthy diet and went from 150 to 120 then gained it back .

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

mrs.candida;35048 wrote: Hope! Please consider stopping the unnecessary calorie counting, it’s more stress then you need right now, and totally unnecessary.

Everyone on here is talking about how they can’t gain/lose weight. It’s a Candida symptom! I know mysel,f from years of experience that if I eat 1200 calories a day I will not loose weight. (I weigh 220 I’m 5″2″, so I need to loose weight) I figured this out by using Livestrong for 8 months straight tracking everything that went into my mouth, every lick of my finger, no exceptions. In this period of extreme calorie counting I lost 5 lbs.

I’m sure “calories in/calories out” does not work for Candida suffers. I have no idea why. I’m assuming the others on here who can’t gain weight also thought to track their calories. Am I right? It occurs to me that one more avocado isn’t going to cure this Candida symptom, only curing the Candida will help with the symptom of too fat/too skinny.

As for the Coconut oil and weight gain. In the 1940’s dairy farmers tried using cheap coconut oil to fatten up their cows. It backfired on them and their cows actually lost weight. In fact if you do a search for Coconut oil & weight loss tons of information will come up.

Yes! I can’t stop wasting away! I am tracking my food to ensure that I have enough calories (although I’ve been slacking because of all the job stress). Even when I eat tons of oil and avocados and everything, I still keep dropping weight. Our bodies are all kinds of messed up from the candida.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hope,
    Pregnancy created MAJOR problems for my Candida. It is the perfect environment for Candida. If you research Candida & pregnancy you will read about how it can exacerbate Candida.

In a period of two years I had 2 pregnancies (one ended in miscarriage). I was able to control my weight previous to my pregnancies, I could count calories for a week and drop 5lbs, if I needed to.

I have only recently began to loose weight after 10 months on the diet.

Able900
    Spectator

hope4eva77;35047 wrote: K so I need to choose 2 more antifungals the price of food grade peroxide isn’t cheap I think its around 20$ a bottle or is their anything I need to know bout capriylic acid pills?

No, nothing special about the Caprylic acid. Just look for a cheaper brand because it’s not going to make that much difference as long as the capsules contain Caprylic acid. Continue to eat the Brussels sprouts and rutabaga as often as possible unless the die-off gets to be too much to handle. The Candida can’t adapt to these food sources of antifungals.

By the way, I think you’re doing fine on the treatment, Hope.
    Able

hope4eva77

Yeah I read pregnancy is horrible for candida that’s why after my baby all my symptoms began after a long round of antibiotics 4 a uti that wouldn’t go away. I probably had an overgrowth pregnant but didn’t relise it cuz symptoms weren’t there or bad enough. This scares me a bit as I would like to have one more baby one day.

K thanks able ill get the caprylic acid pills then maybe if I lose this last bit of wt I can rock a bikini this summer yea!

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I get capryllic acid pills called Capryl and they’re pretty decently priced (I think I paid like $8/bottle)

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

alexalgebra;35120 wrote: I get capryllic acid pills called Capryl and they’re pretty decently priced (I think I paid like $8/bottle)

I’m taking these too – wow, excellent stuff. They slowly release throughout the system but lots of die-off. I prefer them over the gelatin pills available with caprylic acid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘food grade hydregen peroxide’ is closed to new replies.