Food-grade antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Food-grade antifungals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cheesey 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

I’ve been taking a bit of a holiday from my S. Boulardii to try to pull myself back from a stress induced slump. However, last night I had a curry that contained, amongst other things, turmeric, chilli, garlic, onion and coconut milk. This morning I woke up with incredibly foamy urine (my own personal marker of candida toxins) and I still feel pretty exhausted and low.

Do you guys think that having a meal with a number of different antifungal components is enough to cause a particularly strong wave of die-off after 13 weeks on the diet?

Thanks!

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’ve had foamy urine on the odd occasion in the past and always wondered what that meant. Is it a sign of candida being expelled from the body?

Cheesey

M;41423 wrote: I’ve had foamy urine on the odd occasion in the past and always wondered what that meant. Is it a sign of candida being expelled from the body?

Potentially. Or it could be a number of other things. This is a post i wrote about it not too long ago:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6958_Frothy-Foamy-Urine.aspx

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Foamy urine may have nothing to do with excess toxins, more likely is it related to protein intake..

Cheesey

klips32;41426 wrote: Foamy urine may have nothing to do with excess toxins, more likely is it related to protein intake..

That’s what I had thought until I had all the tests done. In my case I can safely say it has nothing to do with protein.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Food-grade antifungals’ is closed to new replies.