Food combining

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Food combining

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

judym
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi. I have a slow digestion which seems to have been the cause of a lot of my candida with poor food combining leading to gas and bloating etc. Why is no mention made of proper food combining so the food does not ferment in the gut. Is all very well to eat good items but if they are not properly combinedd, eg. protein and starch together, then they will ferment in the gut. I am testing this out with a food diary and definately can feel the difference when I stick to food combining principals. SHould this not be one of the main points on a candida diet??
    Thanks Judy

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

What does “ferment in the gut” mean? “fermented” foods had been reccomended on here.. so i figure that “ferment” is a good thing??

judym
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

catlover345 wrote: What does “ferment in the gut” mean? “fermented” foods had been reccomended on here.. so i figure that “ferment” is a good thing??

Judy replies”:
    Fermenting in the gut is very different to eating naturally pre fermented foods which are good for one. By fermenting in the gut I mean foods that are badly combined in the stomach and basically ferment and go bad releasing gas toxins and yeast and this is the belching, bloating bubbly feeling along with wind.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

judym wrote: Should this not be one of the main points on a candida diet??

Why don’t you write up a post, Judy? It’s a free forum.

able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Food combining’ is closed to new replies.