Following the recipes and diatomaceous Earth Food Grade

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Following the recipes and diatomaceous Earth Food Grade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shermayzie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 0

I have had this affliction for a few years, Over the past year I figured out what it was and started taking supplements. The only thing that ever really made any difference was Aqua Flora. I have also been on a very strict diet for as long as I can remember. I do mess up every once in a while, but I go right back to the diet.

Just today I got some Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth in the mail. Make sure it is FOOD GRADE if you try this. I am excited to start using it. A friend of mine gave me the tip to try it. She had candida and had great success.

I made the Coconut Bread last night and it is great, the closest thing to all the foods I have given up . It would probably be great if you added some fresh cranberries to it and some allowed nuts and seeds. I made it Pumpkin Pie Muffins and they were just okay. I don’t think I will be making them again.

Make sure to check out the recipes both on the forum and on the main page, theirs some yummy looking stuff in there.

I just want to say good riddance to Candida.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Make the pumpkin pie muffin bread instead…comes out much better.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Following the recipes and diatomaceous Earth Food Grade’ is closed to new replies.