Fluconazole – will this work?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fluconazole – will this work?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NickyDelivers 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

candidaliyahn
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Fluconazole – anti fungal medication, I am new to candida and I am trying to understand ways of beating it and getting rid of my coated tongue!

I understand antibiotics are bad, but for severe candida, fluconazole (antifungal NOT antibiotic) is recommended 150mg daily for up to 14 days – would this not be easier then going on the candida diet? Am I missing something???

rachelaing
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

If you have a candida overgrowth then fluconazole will not help unfortunately -I have taken two twelve week courses. The candida is in your gut, and you need to do the cleanse and following stages in order to starve the bacteria out.
    Hope this helps!

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Replies: 25

Keep in mind that you need to beat this back real hard, BEFORE you take any kind of drugs, you really need it weakened so that the Fluc. is the final bullet to the head.

Step 1 – hard diet until you see alot of die off
    Supplement with Gymnema herb during your first 7 days , along with the others, it’s gonna be ROUGH, flush the kidneys constantly , tons of water, TONS
    1-2 gal a day….. FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
    Step 2 – if you do use the drugs, keep the diet TIGHT
    Step 3 – Replenish the good bacteria with a Fecal Transplant
    (The probiotics are gonna take MONTHS to rebuild your gut bacteria, thus you’re dieting for MONTHS
    Step 4 – Move on to phase 2-3 of the diet over the next 4-5 weeks
    Step 5 – Keep phase 3 going , dont revert to your old eating habits.

If candida comes back AFTER you use the antifungals, it’s gonna come back BIGGER and STRONGER than ever…. so keeping the diet is A1

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

“hard diet until you see alot of die off”

This is really bad advice… Die-off is the #1 reason why people stop treating their Candida, and it can be extremely difficult for people who are already tired and suffering. Most people do better when they take it slowly and avoid die-off.

NickyDelivers
    Participant

#NoPainNoGain

If you’re gonna quit half way through because it’s hard, then you get what you get ……

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Wow. That’s really inconsiderate. You really need to think about who you’re offering this ‘advice’ to and what it might do to their health.

NickyDelivers
    Participant

listen, everyone needs to be under direct medical supervision during this and due their research before they start whacking candida. ALL kidneys and liver need to be checked during die off/ either from diet or drugs or a combo of the 2. This should be common knowledge, you guys have this like me and need to read min (2-3 books on it) before trying to read a diet plan and crash diet.

Its min. a 6 week process if you supplement with a stool transplant or pro biotic transplant. (to replenish good bacteria) Google it, FMT
    But you’ll still need to be on the tight diet like I am for a good few months for safety.

Didnt mean to sound brash, die off sucks.
    And I also didnt mean crash diet. I meant keep the diet tight. I think its good to begin phase 3 and work backwords over like 15-20 days if you can. SLowly ween yourself off sugar/breads etc. So you dont *Relapse*

*Ill be keeping a log of my current treatment plan*
    Ill update it every 2-3 days, it’ll be detailed but short/sweet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fluconazole – will this work?’ is closed to new replies.