flour is ok while on diet (it has carbs)?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions flour is ok while on diet (it has carbs)?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mphenry1
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 3

Just wanted to double check before I ate some. I purchased some of Bob’s Red Mill Oat Bran.
    It says it has 27g of carbs and 0g sugar. Since it has carbs I am questioning myself but maybe the other flours listed do too?
    coconut flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
    buckwheat flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
    brown rice bran flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
    teff

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

yes, it is allowed. it does not feed the candida. it is a prebiotic. you can make cereal and water with it, or you can use it to make bread. I use half oat bran and half coconut flour to make the most realistic bread we can have on the treatment.

mphenry1
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 3

Thanks
    Is there other foods that have carbs that are still ok to eat?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is not a no carb diet, we need carbs to survive. Its a low carb diet and a low sugar diet. You cannot avoid all of the bad things out there; I would be more worried about starch than carbs. I just would not completely live off the flours and oat bran…

Everything you eat on the diet will feed candida, there is no way to avoid feeding it.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘flour is ok while on diet (it has carbs)?’ is closed to new replies.