Fitness supplements question(s)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fitness supplements question(s)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  stovariste 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

hi,

as I am generally getting better I want to get back to normal life as much as possible. Earlier I was pretty much active in sports (biking, football and gym), and for past months (well, almost half year or even more) while I still had die-off I could not imagine it… And my body as well was not ready, considering the diet and the carbs level intake.

Since I am still on strict diet with basic reintroduction of the food, I’ve find this nice link >> h e r e < < , and they speak about some supplements that will help athletes consuming low carb diets to be as equal successful as those with high carbs load.

My questions here is directly related to the link. Which of these supplements are forbidden, risky, allowed or recommended :-)… :

1. Sodium
    2. Branched Chain Amino Acids
    3. Whole Amino Acids.
    4. Glutamine.
    5. Taurine.
    6. Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil or Coconut Oil. (I presume coconut oil is not problem 😉
    7. Magnesium. (this one is allowed as well I guess, since its listed in vitamins)

for more information’s please check the link.

I am not asking only about not-feeding candida, I also want to know is there possible problem for our already overloaded organs such as liver, kidneys..

thanks…

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

bump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Fitness supplements question(s)’ is closed to new replies.