Fish vs. Eggs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fish vs. Eggs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tulip 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

I’ve been having wild salmon twice every day for quite a while now,and I feel like I need it only once a day now..and I’m getting tired of salmon.I tried eggs earlier this year but did not like how they digested and also the mucus content of them.
    Any tips?
    Thank you !
    Tulip

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tulip wrote: I’ve been having wild salmon twice every day for quite a while now,and I feel like I need it only once a day now..and I’m getting tired of salmon.I tried eggs earlier this year but did not like how they digested and also the mucus content of them.

If you’ve not tried eggs since earlier this year, you might try them again as you could respond different after treating the Candida for a while.

How long have you been on the treatment? Eating animal protein twice a day every day is a bit much actually.

Able

Tulip

Able900 wrote:

I’ve been having wild salmon twice every day for quite a while now,and I feel like I need it only once a day now..and I’m getting tired of salmon.I tried eggs earlier this year but did not like how they digested and also the mucus content of them.

If you’ve not tried eggs since earlier this year, you might try them again as you could respond different after treating the Candida for a while.

How long have you been on the treatment? Eating animal protein twice a day every day is a bit much actually.

Able

Well,I’ve been off beans and grains for two weeks.Strict diet for about a month and a half.Yeah I was getting to feel like protein twice daily was too much.But for a while my body really needed it,I was so weak and demineralized and deficient.My skin is so much better,symptoms are really lessening as well.
    Thank you!

Tulip

I think I probably overdid with the eggs-the last three days I had two eggs a day,got a lot of gas,slow digestion.Today I’m sniffly and exhausted,need to remember not to have eggs that often.Salmon is a lot better,guess I have to organize a good rotation system for protein.Is this hemp protein powder ok? Today I’m just doing a lot of vegetable juices.Ah.
    https://store.nutiva.com/hemp-protein/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fish vs. Eggs’ is closed to new replies.