First Week: Is Tap Water OK on a Candida Diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions First Week: Is Tap Water OK on a Candida Diet?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

KidinaCandidaStore
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,

I’ve only been doing the diet for a week, and I’m brand new to this forum.

I’m feeling very confused about what water is okay on this diet. I live in Vancouver, BC, and tap water is basically clean here. But in my research I’ve come across two sites:

The first link says that chlorine, something found in the tap water of many cities, can weaken your immune system.

The second calls for all sorts of beverages, including Filtered Water and Mineral Water.

I’m confused. Please help!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

KidinaCandidaStore;53108 wrote: Hi,

I’ve only been doing the diet for a week, and I’m brand new to this forum.

I’m feeling very confused about what water is okay on this diet. I live in Vancouver, BC, and tap water is basically clean here. But in my research I’ve come across two sites:

The first link says that chlorine, something found in the tap water of many cities, can weaken your immune system.

The second calls for all sorts of beverages, including Filtered Water and Mineral Water.

I’m confused. Please help!

Lots of water is surface water (not ground water). It contains a lot of hormones (chemicals are generally not being filtered out). Also, many regions poison their inhabitants by adding fluoride in the water supply supposedly to ‘help decreasing tooth decay’. The real reason is that it modifies your behavior. Fluoridation was first used by the nazis and the soviets to keep the people in the concentration camps and the gulags obedient. Fluoride, especially combined with other heavy metal poisoning, is not really beneficial for your health.
    So, it all depends on where your tap water comes from. If your tap water is ground water and does not contain fluoride, it is quite safe.
    Chlorine is used basically everywhere. Chlorine in tap water is related to an increase in food allergies. You can try to boil your water. It will remove all the chlorine, but not the chloramine. There is not much you can do about it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would be more worried about fluoride than chlorine. If you have a fluoride problem, your body might absorb the fluoride instead of iodine, further causing thyroid problems.

-raster

Floggi
    Replies: 425

TheChosenOne;53112 wrote: many regions poison their inhabitants by adding fluoride in the water supply supposedly to ‘help decreasing tooth decay’. The real reason is that it modifies your behavior. Fluoridation was first used by the nazis and the soviets to keep the people in the concentration camps and the gulags obedient. Fluoride, especially combined with other heavy metal poisoning, is not really beneficial for your health.

Let us assume that you are right.

That would mean that there is some secret organization which has the goal to modify the behaviour of the population. This secret organization has determined the right level of fluoride that will do the job, and they make sure that exactly this amount of fluoride is added to the water.

But water intake differs greatly between persons.

Many people drink bottled water from some ancient source because they like the taste better than the taste of tap water. Other people have educated themselves so they know about the poisoning through fluoride, and they drink bottled water for that reason.

So what would this secret do about those disobedient persons?

I think the answer is very simple. They would find different means to reach their goal. In this case, the easiest way to still reach their goal is to secretly also add fluoride to bottled water.

As the total amount of water that is consumed per person per day doesn’t vary as widely as the amount of tap water that is consumed, this ensures a better distribution of fluoride throughout the entire population.

So, if your reasoning is right, then avoiding tap water doesn’t help. You just have to drink, and this biological fact is used by the secret agency: they simply add fluoride to all kinds of water, and probably even to fruit juices, coke, and other beverages.

Resistance is futile.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Floggi;53128 wrote: I think the answer is very simple. They would find different means to reach their goal. In this case, the easiest way to still reach their goal is to secretly also add fluoride to bottled water.

There are still some rules like property rights. No one is gonna argue that property rights is a bad idea. But also nobody is gonna argue about the health of our tap water, because it is delivered by our ‘so caring’ government.

Floggi

Do you really expect us to believe that a very powerful, very secret organization is able to pollute our tap water with soothing chemicals, yet that same very powerful and very secret organization is suddenly unable to somehow pollute bottled water in the same way?

There are so many steps between the original source, through the cleaning, the bottling, the storage, the transport, and so on… it doesn’t take much of an agency to intervene somewhere in this long chain.

If your views are consistent, you either believe that both tap water and bottled water are being poisoned, or you believe that both tap water and bottled water can be trusted. Every other viewpoint would be down the conspiracy lane, both strangely only half-way through.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

I you pollute tap water, you don’t need to pollute bottled water any more. Polluting bottled water is very difficult because, like I said, property rights still exist. You can’t just ‘secretly’ add fluoride to bottled water, because it is the property of the water company.

Floggi

Many people assert that tap water is polluted, but that ever more people “educate themselves” about this “fact”. These people then don’t drink tap water anymore, and instead use bottled water.

Now imagine you’re responsible for soothing the population. Your main means for achieving your assigned task is by polluting tap water. That worked for many years, but now ever more people avoid tap water. This directly endangers your goal of soothing the population!

So what do you do?

Of course, you spread misinformation, telling the population that tap water is extremely safe.

But that doesn’t work anymore either, because ever more people “educate” themselves.

Now what? Your task is to soothe the population. Your old method has lost a major part of its effectivity. So you’ve just got to find different methods.

I think polluting bottled water would be the easiest method. People will drink water, if not tap water then bottled water. You are in charge of this large, powerful, secret organization. So you have the means to force access to bottled water, one way or another. Property rights? Haha, they are as important to you as the right of access to unbiased information.

So you find a way, and you achieve your goal. You have to. It’s your task. You have the means. So you take care of your assigned task.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Floggi;53339 wrote: I think polluting bottled water would be the easiest method. People will drink water, if not tap water then bottled water. You are in charge of this large, powerful, secret organization. So you have the means to force access to bottled water, one way or another. Property rights? Haha, they are as important to you as the right of access to unbiased information.

Not completely. People can actually check if there is fluoride in their bottled water. Some people actually do that. ‘Secretly’ adding fluoride to bottled water is not a good idea. People will find out. Whatever you do, you have to do it in the open. Convince people that the things you do are right for them. It worked in the 30s in Germany.
    It’s not only about committing the crime. It’s also about how you sell it.
    The US government is trying to undermine the constitution. It does it by imposing laws that violate the second, third, forth, fifth, … amendment. But not my violating the first amendment. Why? Because freedom of speech is so fundamental and important.
    Why doesn’t the government oblige the addition of fluoride to bottled water? I don’t know. Maybe because people would believe the government is forcing you to use fluoride, that they have no choice. Maybe it’s something that is considered sacred by most people.

Floggi

You’ve fallen victim to the Agency’s misinformation, which they (of course) also spread via youtube.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘First Week: Is Tap Water OK on a Candida Diet?’ is closed to new replies.