First Enema Dvjorge style

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions First Enema Dvjorge style

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

LRHG
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 26

I just did my first enema using Jorge’s protocal.
    A couple of things I would like to ask or note:

a. the amount of salt of 1/4 tsp per 2 litrs – how did you come up iwth that Jorge ? I know it is to prevent mineral loss but

b. I had to work hard to get the solutions into the cecum – massageing and putting my bum up in the air and then lying on the right side to get the solution up the descending colon, across the transverse and then down the ascending colon into the cecum.

c. I feel absolutely horrible afterwards – spacey, fatigued

d. I used garlic

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

LRHG wrote: I just did my first enema using Jorge’s protocal.
    A couple of things I would like to ask or note:

a. the amount of salt of 1/4 tsp per 2 litrs – how did you come up iwth that Jorge ? I know it is to prevent mineral loss but

b. I had to work hard to get the solutions into the cecum – massageing and putting my bum up in the air and then lying on the right side to get the solution up the descending colon, across the transverse and then down the ascending colon into the cecum.

c. I feel absolutely horrible afterwards – spacey, fatigued

d. I used garlic

a- I have read that proportion in the Internet (nothing scientific)
    b- I do the same.
    c- At first, that is normal. I experimented the same.
    d- i don’t like Garlic in the colon. ( strong bactericidal)

LRHG

I know you don’t like garlic in the colon but I don’t have many options with the krusei and tropicalis. My nystatin is on the way so I could see how well I do with that only. But it’s not effective against those 2. I could get some diflucan for the tropicalis and maybe teh s boulardii will work against the krusei. But there really aren’t many options. Coconut oil is another option but I suspect it is also very bactericidal.

dvjorge
    Participant

LRHG wrote: I know you don’t like garlic in the colon but I don’t have many options with the krusei and tropicalis. My nystatin is on the way so I could see how well I do with that only. But it’s not effective against those 2. I could get some diflucan for the tropicalis and maybe teh s boulardii will work against the krusei. But there really aren’t many options. Coconut oil is another option but I suspect it is also very bactericidal.

Did you see the study I posted for you about Barberine ??
    Candida Krusei was very sensitive to Barberine.
    Golden Seal can be an option.

Jorge.

LRHG

Not yet. I was driving across Canada with my fiance for 3 days and just got home last night. But I will review all your posts I missed while away tomorrow.

dvjorge
    Participant

LRHG

A couple weeks in now of alternating baking soda and nystatin enemas. I don’t feel horrible after them at all now.
    But no positive results to report yet. No strings or balls yet.

Anyone else have anything to report ?

dvjorge
    Participant

LRHG wrote: A couple weeks in now of alternating baking soda and nystatin enemas. I don’t feel horrible after them at all now.

Are you also following a diet and taking oral antifungals ??

It took me more than a month to see strings going out.

Jorge.

LRHG

Thanks Jorge. It’s good to hear it can take a month or so.

I am following the diet strictly – no cheats whatsoever.
    However, fats seem to be causing me a lot of bloating and burping and I don’t know why or what to do about it. Bile salts didn’t help. Digestive enzymes didn’t help. I’m at a loss. Maybe a motility issue because fats slow down digestion (in everyone).

Regarding oral antifungals, I just started candiclear 3 days ago. It has garlic, cinnamon and probiotics. I’m also going to start oral nystatin and diflucan. Diflucan helped me tremendously before but the toxicity scares me.

Susan

dvjorge wrote:

A couple weeks in now of alternating baking soda and nystatin enemas. I don’t feel horrible after them at all now.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

LRHG wrote: Thanks Jorge. It’s good to hear it can take a month or so.

I am following the diet strictly – no cheats whatsoever.
    However, fats seem to be causing me a lot of bloating and burping and I don’t know why or what to do about it. Bile salts didn’t help. Digestive enzymes didn’t help. I’m at a loss. Maybe a motility issue because fats slow down digestion (in everyone).

Regarding oral antifungals, I just started candiclear 3 days ago. It has garlic, cinnamon and probiotics. I’m also going to start oral nystatin and diflucan. Diflucan helped me tremendously before but the toxicity scares me.

Susan

Jorge.

Susan,
    Since 2008 to today, I have taken more than 200 Fluconazole 200 mg tablets. They haven’t rised my liver enzymes one time. The azoles toxicity is boosted by Naturopath Drs in the web because the want to sell you their supplements and program (mostly garbage)
    Just get a liver enzyme test every month. That is all.

Jorge.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘First Enema Dvjorge style’ is closed to new replies.