First Day *Help* PLEASE !!!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions First Day *Help* PLEASE !!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

shorty
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone 🙂

I am new to this forum and new to this diet, i am only starting today.
    I have a question, when i make the vegetable broth it asks to take out all veggies, does that mean the potatoes also ? and if so why do we need to put them in if were not eating them ?
    I have another question, am i not allowed to eat anything at all the first week when im cleansing ? If so, how do you do it ? I am starving hungry and its only my first day…

Heather

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Yes you need to take out all the veggies. The broth has an alkalizing effect (which is good to fight candida) and it also helps maintain your electrolyte levels. You really need it.

The first and second day are a little tough but it does get easier. The psyllium husk should help with any hunger. It expands in the stomach and should make you feel quite full.

I’ve done the 7 day cleanse more than 5 times over the years. I do it whenever my fatigue symptoms get too bad and it really helps!

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Thank you so much for the reply, i got all the necessary ingrediants i made the broth but unfortunately put too much cayanne pepper in ( wont be doing that again )
    I just dont know how long i can go with not eating anything, im absolutely starving. i havent tried the psyllium husk yet but will be in a few minutes just got back in from some errands. Is there any advise you can offer to help with my hunger besides the psyllium husk and do i really need to go 7 days of fasting ?

kave
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Hi there Shorty, Just wondering how your cleansing went off? You must be finished by now?! I am on my 2nd day and wouldn’t mind getting some feedback..

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

Are you taking molybdenum yet? or milk thistle? I found these very helpful during the cleanse. I don’t even want to know what my die off symptoms would have been like with out the molybdenum. When ever I was craving sugar or felt like I had no energy, I just drank lemon juice or water with slices of lemon in it. I rented a lot of movies, which is not like me at all. But it felt kinda good to just relax so much. I have practically been surviving off of guacamole my entire diet. Guacamole, eggs and a few other things. Check out this link…

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

not trying to confuse you but the people that wrote this did have success with having there candida go away, and it is what I have decided to follow. BUT i did use the Psyllium husk/ bentonite clay for 2 weeks, then I stopped bc I was so sick of the bloating. I drank organic aloe vera juice ( double check all the ingradients on the forum. These guys are awesome.) to make sure that my intestines healed after using the psyllium husk. May sure that you buy somethin called swedish bitters… (make sure it is alcohol free. only available online. flora swedish bitters is what worked for me.) it is for digestion and helps with the constipation. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE SEVERE CONSTIPATION During the first 2 weeks. The psyllium husk is great bc it helped to fill me up, but you will feel constipated from it. not only that but when the candida die off the toxins cause constipation too. Not too fun but it will be worth it when the plan on this forum works. I just read every single link and asked every single question i could think of on this forum. Everyone here is very thorough. Just make sure you check to see what their rank is… and even then I’m only on day 28 of my entire cleanse and my rank is “advanced”. usually able and raster know what they are talking about. They have both had a huge success and are candida free. Make sure you check every extra ingredient of everything that goes into your mouth… including gum, toothpaste, beer/ wine and medicine/ supplements. YOU WILL GET USED TO IT AND IT CaN BE DONE. Thank the lord for guacamole!!!! also, if you eat a radish before another vegetable, it makes it taste sweeter. Also, invest in the homemade organic kefir later on… very yummy and easy to make. Very inexpensive on amazon.

Read all this info, make a plan, write up a calendar, follow as much of their advice as you can and you will be good…

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

It may seem like a lot of info, but you will become familiar with it in no time.

Good luck, you will be fine, Nature girl 27

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Guest wrote: alkalizing effect (which is good to fight candida)

Please post the research which reports the information above.

I’ve done the 7 day cleanse more than 5 times over the years. I do it whenever my fatigue symptoms get too bad and it really helps

How many years have you suffered from a Candida overgrowth? How many times have you cured it only to have it return?

Able

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

psyllium husk can be hard on some folks as mentioned but I am currently using it and im a couple of months into the diet. I plan on using it for 7 days and I will be doing it for 7 day every month. I use it along with the clay and I have no issues with constipation. Every morning, drink a large glass of warm water and it will help you go 🙂

A lot of folks on these forums perfer the safer and stricter diet created by a couple of forum members here. This diet if followed correctly will put you on the right track. However some folks will have success with the diet outlined on website.

Here is a link to the forum protocol and if you ask around you can get a strict foods list sent to you. https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

good luck.

Psyllium husk Benefits

Psyllium is quickly becoming one of the top recommendations for people using low-carb Atkins-style diets. It is very difficult to get enough fibre in a diet when you eliminate the carbohydrates in cereals, whole grains and fruits. Psyllium capsules are an easy way to take care of this problem. It fills you with fibre, reducing appetite without overstimulating the nervous system; a much healthier approach than formulas containing ephedra such as Herbalife or Metabolife.

Psyllium is the husk of the seed of the Plantain and is a top herb used in weight control and for general intestinal health. It contains a spongy fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system, making it an excellent choice for healthy dieting. Psyllium can provide the fiber that is missing on low carbohydrate diets. Every 100 grams of psyllium provides 71 grams of soluble fiber; a similar amount of oat bran would contain only 5 grams of soluble fiber. Only recently have scientists learned that soluble fiber has unique effects on metabolism. Just take one or two capsules with a glass of water or Yerba Mate diet tea, half hour before meals. The herb also provides a feeling of fullness that is helpful before meals. Psyllium is one of the simplest, healthiest and most effective herbs for weight control.

Psyllium has also been used for irritable bowel syndrome (a stress-related disorder with alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation). Because it will produce easy bowel movements with a loose stool, Psyllium is used by patients with anal fissures (cracks in the skin near the anus) and hemorrhoids and is often recommended following anal or rectal surgery, during pregnancy and as a secondary treatment in certain types of diarrhea.

Psyllium soaks up a significant amount of water in the digestive tract, thereby making stool firmer and, under these circumstances, slower to pass. Psyllium also has the additional advantages over other sources of fiber of reducing flatulence and bloating. It may be recommended by a physician to help soften stool and reduce the pain associated with hemorrhoids.

In a study of people with ulcerative colitis (a type of inflammatory bowel disorder), psyllium seeds were as shown to be as effective as the prescription drug mesalamine in decreasing recurrences of the disease. In addition, a physician may recommend the use of psyllium as a bulking agent for mild to moderate cases of diarrhea from either ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease (another type of inflammatory bowel disorder).

Research reported in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concludes that the use of soluble-fiber cereals is an effective and well-tolerated part of a prudent diet for the treatment of mild to moderate Hypercholesterollaemia. Soluble fibers such as those in psyllium husk, guar gum, and oat bran have a cholesterol-lowering effect when added to a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet. Studies reported in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have shown psyllium to be quite effective in lowering total as well as LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels, which can be helpful to those with high cholesterol and those at increased risk for developing hypercholesterolemia, such as people with type 2 diabetes.

Studies and clinical reports suggest that psyllium may enhance the sensation of fullness and reduce hunger cravings. For these reasons, incorporating psyllium and other sources of fiber into the diet may aid weight loss.

For those simply wishing to improve digestion and intestinal tract health, a single capsule per day is all that is needed.

http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-psyllium-husk.html

100% Psyllium Husks Natural and Organic Psyllium Husks. Money-Back Guarantee. Order Now! http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/psyllium

The Side Effects of Psyllium Husk
    Gas and Bloating

Bloating or a full feeling in your abdominal cavity are potential side effects associated with psyllium husk, notes the UMMC. Gas and increased flatulence often occur when using psyllium products. If bloating becomes unbearable or persists, talk with your doctor about alternatives to remedy your condition.

Obstruction

Taking laxatives containing psyllium husk can cause obstructions or blockages in the gastrointestinal tract. This effect is most common if you have failed to properly mix the psyllium husk with water or have undergone bowel surgery, reports MedlinePlus. Since the risk of developing a gastrointestinal obstruction can occur, do not use psyllium husk products if you have throat conditions or swallowing difficulties, as improperly chewed food can become lodged in your digestive tract.

Allergic Reactions

Severe allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis, are a reported side effect of taking psyllium. Possible signs of allergic reactions include vomiting, chest tightness, breathing difficulties, rashes and hives. As a safety measure, report any of these symptoms to your physician, states Drugs.com.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/332643-the-side-effects-of-psyllium-husk/#ixzz1qwlO4pnC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘First Day *Help* PLEASE !!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.