fillers/supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions fillers/supplements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

carla mc
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 15

So many details to remember! Foolishly i purchased vitamin c&garlic capsules this week without proper research-the garlic soybean oil&gelatin, the C vitamin has sucrose&gelatin. 7 weeks in…between these ‘cheats’ and my love for braggs,buckwheat&peppermint tea(organic-1 tea bag a day) i wonder if i’ll ever get beyond stage the strict diet phase. How do people with kids manage this?! My digestion is better than it’s ever been but the oral thrush and vaginal symptoms still persist. When beginning this adventure i’d hoped i’d be one of the cases that had a miracle cure at 2-3 months-that level of denial didn’t take long to let go of! I know every body’s different but…generally, how long did it take folks to see some resolution with the oral/genital symptoms?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

carla mc wrote: generally, how long did it take folks to see some resolution with the oral/genital symptoms?

Hello, Carla;

There are far too many variables involved to answer that question I’m afraid.
    To understand the causes of a yellow or white coating on the tongue, please read the following post;
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1794_Discolored-Coated-Tongue.aspx

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘fillers/supplements’ is closed to new replies.