fighting with wife! how fast can Candida cause rash?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions fighting with wife! how fast can Candida cause rash?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gcha8e 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gcha8e
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 28

well, the fight is an ugly one. We are barely even speaking to each other because she says I’m blaming her for the baby’s rash… which I am not. Although I once said it was her fault I got up three times in the night to deal with the baby’s rash because of something she ate. I wasn’t really mad or really blaming her, but boy am I paying for it!

Anyway, last night the kid looks great, the rash is going down, skin is clearing up, and then we have dinner. Afterward the kid starts breaking out on the legs and back and at the eddges of all the rashy areas (which are whitish and not tanned once they heal). I say “hey come look at this”. She says “you say how good she looked before” I say “yeah but something she just ate caused this”. MY wife says, “well it isn’t the yeast, they are way down in her intestine and not in her stomach and they cannot work that fast” I say nothing. Then I say “what was in the food, was there some spices”. She says “green chilies” I say that I think “the green chilies caused this”.

My wife then yells at me for blaming her….. You see the issues.

so what is it then. Can the Candida live in the stomach? How fast can Candida cause a skin rash outbreak after eating?

================================================
    EDIT
    *what she ate was shredded pork, sweet potatoes, rice, and a few ounces of sweetened coconut milk (I think). As I said, we are not on a real Candida diet just yet.

but what I learned was, apparently the stomach is not a popular hang out for Candida.

THis was a helpful read.
    http://biamontecenter.com/225.php

So perhaps low HCL is causing Candida outbreak? She definitely does not digest her food very well. Her stools are often very loose and chuncky.

As I said, she was operated on at birth. THe small place in the small intestine that restricts food from going too fast into the colon… well, that little pinch point was removed cuz that is where the hole was. (she was delivered 3 weeks early, one week later she got an infection and was heavily drugged, 8 weeks later all the tubes were hooked back up. Till then she pooped out the side of her tummy into a little ostomy bag.)

So perhaps the alkaline environment in the illium (small intestine) simply leaks into the large intestine, causing a PH that is too highly alkaline? This means the colon is our target. Or should it be the small intestine,…. or the stomach?

She has both immediate reactions after eating sometimes and reactions that seem to get bad after 12 hours or more and continue to increase for 48 hours. It then takes 48 more hours to recover, at which time she is incredibly itchy as her skin tries to heal. A bad outbreak or series of outbreaks can last for weeks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These food items from the dinner are not friendly to candida. I would alter the diet first and see if there is any improvement. Spices and spicy food items could be troublesome for anyone with a candida problem.

The second thing I would examine is leaky gut syndrome, and address this with the correct supplements.

I wouldn’t blame eachother, I would just blame the food and the antibiotics.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: So perhaps low HCL is causing Candida outbreak?

Reply: This could be part of the cause. In other words, there could be many reasons, all connected with the Candida infestation.

Quote: She definitely does not digest her food very well. Her stools are often very loose and chuncky.

Reply: Alcohol-free Digestive Grape Bitters or Swedish Bitters can help greatly with digestion.
    They will also help to cure the Leaky Gut Syndrome which she is probably suffering from.

Quote: So perhaps the alkaline environment in the illium (small intestine) simply leaks into the large intestine, causing a PH that is too highly alkaline? This means the colon is our target. Or should it be the small intestine,…. or the stomach?

Reply: Reading the following post may help you to understand the part that alkalinity and acidity play in a Candida infestation. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst780_Acid-or-Alkaline.aspx

Quote: She has both immediate reactions after eating sometimes and reactions that seem to get bad after 12 hours or more and continue to increase for 48 hours. It then takes 48 more hours to recover, at which time she is incredibly itchy as her skin tries to heal. A bad outbreak or series of outbreaks can last for weeks.

Reply: The chances are great that her reactions are all due to the shredded pork, sweet potatoes, rice, and a few ounces of sweetened coconut milk she had. The reactions of ‘bad foods’ range in time of occurrence anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours or more after the food is eaten.
    If you’ll stop feeding the Candida in her intestines then the symptoms or reactions will eventually lessen and stop. Until you and your wife decide to do this, get used to her having these reactions – unless by some miracle you discover another cause.
    People can’t seem to understand that every time you feed the Candida you’re not only allowing the Candida albicans to survive, but they also increase in number when they are fed the types of food that they thrive on. This simply means that the infestation is spreading and growing and becoming more and more powerful. The longer this goes on, the better chance the person has of developing “Sepsis Candida Albicans’ – ‘Deep Candidiasis’ and even ‘Septic Arthritis.’

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

My wife had Atopic dermatitis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atopic_dermatitis. The doctors said that it is genetic and she has to learn to live with it. But it was not true. Today she is 100 percent healed because of a food elimination diet we did for her in two years.

Now to your question how fast can the skin explode into a rash and worse.
    Seconds and minutes, sometimes some hours or the next day. We noticed that after her skin was healing up that a “wrong” kind of food like the first time she tried tomato again gave her a strange feeling in the mouth first then some minutes later the skin started turning red and we wrote down that tomato is a no no on the list. I don’t remember when she could have tomatoes again but I think it was a year or so.

She reacted to nearly everything except, potatoes and boiled squash. Then after a while some month she was able to have butter on top and she felt like a king, then cucumber etc. Slowly building it up. Making a mistake, stepping back, picking it up and on and on it goes.

About you guy fighting. Well, thats natural because of the stress and you really dont want to do it if you look deeper into your hearts. You want peace and love. But there is another force in us, the world of illusion wanting to be right. You cant have both if you choose to be right and the other too you will have war. A nation fighting each other will be divided. A body fighting itself is suffering or will die. You are free people, if you want to suffer go on but if you choose to enjoy life and love and have strength to help you child.

You should consider changing your wanting to be right to a wanting to have peace.

all the best to your family
    yours
    Thomas

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Very wise words Thomas. Although I don’t know enough yet about the Candida diet to response about this child… I knwo a little bit about human relationships as I’ve studied in this area.

gcha8e it is crucial that yourself and your wife are a united front to fight this on your daughters behalf. She’s too young to understand the cause & effect of foods on her little body but she is young enough to pick up on the stresses of her parents fighting.

Lx

gcha8e
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 28

Thank you so much friends!

Today I developed our first trial run on a modified candida diet. We are not eliminating all fruit, as you guys suggest, but we’re going to eliminate all high sugar stuff. My wife was not enthusiastic about eliminating sauces like Katsup, but at least the kid doesn’t eat very much of it.

We buy only Coleman hotdogs which contain no additives, which she does dip in a tiny bit of Katsup.

all berries and tropical fruit will be eliminated, as well as hopefully grapes and bananas. Quinoa will be substituted in as much as possible for pasta or bread. Potatoes will be a no-no, as well as white rice…. I’ll post the diet sometime and you guys can slice it all to pieces 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘fighting with wife! how fast can Candida cause rash?’ is closed to new replies.