Fighting with candida together? (my crazy idea)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Fighting with candida together? (my crazy idea)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

Hi guys,

I’d like to share my idea with you. I love adventures and travelling. I thought if anybody on this forum would like to fight with candida together! I mean, meet and support each other by preparing meals together, some mild sport etc. In my case, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to go on diet while I’m at home. There are several possibilities:

1) I can invite somebody to Poland and we could rent some housing
    2) I can travel to your’s home country
    3) We can choose any other country – not yours, not mine

I spent last two vacation periods on travelling and it was the best time of my life. So inspiring and exciting, however could be better without my candida symptoms.

I’m not very rich person, so I’d most likely try to find some summer job in destination place to afford housing and food/antifungals etc. 🙂

What do you generally think about such an idea (even if you are not interested)? And is there anyone who would be interested in such anti-candida adventure?

Croc

Anybody? 🙂 This is serious announcement and I’m really excited about such way of treating candida.

Croc

Up

Croc

Up

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

There are several Forum-ites who live thereabouts in Poland, Norway, etc; perhaps in your back yard.

I think it’s a wonderful idea. I hope you get some takers and in short order.

Mostly this illness can leave one so enclosed/enveloped going shoulder to shoulder with another would be so welcomed for so many. I feel so isolated, even within the forum as my situation seems far more complicated than most. Sharing is so helpful to me personally while trying to help others helping me more than helping them, even if it’s to say “been there, am there, don’t feel alone, what do you think, et al”……

You go strong, Croc!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fighting with candida together? (my crazy idea)’ is closed to new replies.