Few More General Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Few More General Questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  diddy182 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

diddy182
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Few questions I have..

1. Every time I attempt to research more into Candida I immediately come across invasive candidiasis..I believe it’s also called systematic candida.. Now all that info points to death.. whats the difference between the candida talked about on the forum..and the one that can kill you..How would you even be able to tell the difference – besides not dying in a week…Also can the candida thats talked about on the forum possibly be deadly if untreated?

2. Right now I’m taking 5 billion walmart generic pro biotics.. I recently realized that they are probably junk so I’ll be buying some new ones soon. Anyway; I’ve been taking them for about 2 weeks now.. Even though they are so low and non refrigerated..have they actually helped at all?

3. Does ACV help stomach pain? How much should I be taking of that a day? Should I be taking it before/after a meal? Is it bad to take too much of it?

4. Can candida cause eye pain/twitching? Also even while on the diet do people still have general stomach aches/pains all the time? Also can candida cause..what seems like lower blood circulation? Like my left hand seems to be weaker..like 10% less feeling on the last 2 fingers.. which is an odd but new symptom of mine..

Thanks for any help!

diddy182

Also why am i getting tired after certain meals? Just ate 2 buckwheat pancakes and i feel drugged. My eyes are heavy and just am just overall exhausted..

Yes im taking molybdenum as well.. This one: http://minerals.vitaminsdeficiency.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/molybdenum1.jpg

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

1. You are not dying.

2. Any kind of probiotic is better than none at all. There are suggested better ones for candida located on the forum’s protocol.

3. I don’t know.

4. Yes to both of those symptoms. They can disappear after a while on the protocol.

5. Tired after a meal is a “candida” reaction.

diddy182

I know im not dying. Its fairly obvious after suffering for so long. I just want information on it and the difference. Also like to know if it is possibly deadly. Say you suffered for 60 years (like someone i know) can if effect major organs and -possibly- be deadly.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1. Every time I attempt to research more into Candida I immediately come across invasive candidiasis..I believe it’s also called systematic candida.. Now all that info points to death.. whats the difference between the candida talked about on the forum..and the one that can kill you..How would you even be able to tell the difference – besides not dying in a week…Also can the candida thats talked about on the forum possibly be deadly if untreated?

According to the description given by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), invasive candidiasis is a fungal infection that may occur when Candida yeasts colonies enter the bloodstream.

As far as I’ve been about to ascertain, everyone that I’ve spoken with on the forum has suffered with Candida yeast infections and not invasive candidiasis.
    One way I imagine to tell the difference is; anyone who has invasive candidiasis is probably in the hospital in an intensive care unit and not reading about it on a Candida forum as I can imagine they would be too sick and weak to even crawl out of their bed. I’m not trying to be sarcastic here, this is just something I happen to believe due to the research I’ve done on invasive candidiasis. Another way to tell is, a person suffering from invasive candidiasis would run a persistent high fever.

2. Right now I’m taking 5 billion walmart generic pro biotics.. I recently realized that they are probably junk so I’ll be buying some new ones soon. Anyway; I’ve been taking them for about 2 weeks now.. Even though they are so low and non refrigerated..have they actually helped at all?

The main point is, although 5 billion is a mere drop in the bucket, so to speak, they haven’t done any harm. Have you read the forum post on Probiotics ?

3. Does ACV help stomach pain? How much should I be taking of that a day? Should I be taking it before/after a meal? Is it bad to take too much of it?

You can take ACV if you want to, I suppose as far as it helping stomach problems is concerned, like almost all supplements, that depends on the individual.
    I wouldn’t overdo the amount, a few teaspoons a day should be sufficient.

4. Can candida cause eye pain/twitching? Also even while on the diet do people still have general stomach aches/pains all the time? Also can candida cause.what seems like lower blood circulation? Like my left hand seems to be weaker.like 10% less feeling on the last 2 fingers. which is an odd but new symptom of mine.

Reply: All of the above can be and often are Candida related symptoms. And yes, while people are on the diet the general stomach problems continue as long as the Candida numbers are high enough to be described as an actual infestation of the body.

If you’ve not already done so, you might also receive some benefits from reading the The Protocol which most of the forum members use.

Also like to know if it is possibly deadly. Say you suffered for 60 years (like someone i know) can if effect major organs and -possibly- be deadly.

Yes, after 60 years it’s possible providing the infestation turns invasive, and I suppose that’s possible with anyone who has a Candida infestation which is allowed to continue indefinitely without proper treatment. On the other hand, the Candida ‘infestation’ could continue for just as long if it’s kept under a certain control level preventing it from becoming invasive.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Being tired after a meal is rather normal from my experience, your body sends the blood to the gut and thus makes you tired…its all apart of digestion. Certain meals cause it more than others.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

diddy182;29802 wrote: I know im not dying. Its fairly obvious after suffering for so long. I just want information on it and the difference. Also like to know if it is possibly deadly. Say you suffered for 60 years (like someone i know) can if effect major organs and -possibly- be deadly.

I hope this post gives you the answer you are looking for :

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4633_Understanding-Candida-Related-Complex.aspx

Jorge.

diddy182

The main point is, although 5 billion is a mere drop in the bucket, so to speak, they haven’t done any harm. Have you read the forum post on Probiotics ?

Yeap, thats when I realized mine was crap. Just got a new one from Ultra flora or something like that; they didn’t have the ones recommeneded..needed to get it locally..20 bil cultures…needs to be refrigerated..seems to be a much much better product.

All of the above can be and often are Candida related symptoms. And yes, while people are on the diet the general stomach problems continue as long as the Candida numbers are high enough to be described as an actual infestation of the body.

If you’ve not already done so, you might also receive some benefits from reading the The Protocol which most of the forum members use.

Thats good to know; the main thing I’ve been worrying about would be the weak/numb left arm/fingers.. Rather odd/new symptom that I’ve had for the past week. Good to know its candida related. I must have read every link of the protocol and the email you sent 5 times now; I just have an insanely horrible memory recently and keep forgetting things

Being tired after a meal is rather normal from my experience, your body sends the blood to the gut and thus makes you tired…its all apart of digestion. Certain meals cause it more than others.

Yeah that’s what I’ve read a ton.. but its not just tired..its like all out exhaustion..extremely heavy eyes etc.. Doesn’t happen with every meal though..only certain meals..and not even certain foods.. I could have it after 2 pancakes one time and not the next.. its weird.

I hope this post gives you the answer you are looking for :

http://www.thecandidadie…ida-Related-Complex.aspx

Jorge.

Thank you for the link; I’ll be sure to read it all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Few More General Questions’ is closed to new replies.