Feminine Yeast Question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feminine Yeast Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MsssCece 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Banshee
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

So I’ve had a very nasty, stubborn flare that has lasted now nearly a month. I’ve cut all carbs for two weeks as I do a boric acid treatment, which does seem to be helping. The internal infection has definitely started to clear.

The problem is treating the external irritation. Holy hell, I have the worst itch under my external folds and it’s driving me nuts.

Should I try sprinkling the boric acid powder down there or is there something else I should use? All I know is that conventional OTC creams haven’t helped AT ALL for that. I’ve read that hydrogen peroxide can work, but am not sure how safe it is.

Banshee
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I’m also going to throw this in – on top of the discomfort, this is definitely cramping my sex life. At least the last time this happened I was single. My partner has been super cool about it but I can’t help but feel self-conscious. And I’m afraid it’s going to be a while until I’m asymptomatic again…

MsssCece
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Have you tried oil of oregano? Drink a few drops in a cup of water helps me, also try coconut oil. I used on the outside before for temporary relief! Add probiotics also
    -I hope this helps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Feminine Yeast Question’ is closed to new replies.