feeling yukky

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice feeling yukky

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tuffty
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have received my version of the candida diet from my nutrionist and started it today. i have a banging headache and feel bloated and windy. is this normal?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tuffty;33378 wrote: i have a banging headache and feel bloated and windy. is this normal?

It’s normal if your nutritionist failed to explain to you how to lessen the die-off toxic effect of the treatment, and it can get worse as more toxins are produced. Is that the case? The die-off toxins, aldehydes, are released by the dying Candida in your body. These toxins can poison your liver and make you sicker than you were before starting a treatment.

Read the following post for more information about getting rid of the sick feeling and headache.
    Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate & Die-off

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

Tuffty
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

She did say that i may get die off and to contact her if i do but im only on day 1 and didnt think it would be so quick.

she has ordered me some supplements but i doubt they will arrive for a few days.

Thanks for the info. i didnt think id get any reactions in the first day

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

That’s how my first few days were, because I wasn’t taking the Molybdenum amino acid chelate mentioned above. If you can go grab it from somewhere today or tomorrow, it’ll really really help. I think my bottle of 100 tablets was only around $8.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

epson salt baths and saunas help a ton. I ve had a lot of die off and still get it at times. Depends how bad the infestation is too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘feeling yukky’ is closed to new replies.