feeling very weird

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions feeling very weird

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Henschy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

KangMiner
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 12

I have been off the anti fungals, I think I took to many at once in short period of time. I was having very bad die off symptoms and right now, its been almost 2 months and I still am having the heart palpitations and the heavy head/pressure on my head, which makes me winded and hard to talk. It wasn’t too bad until recently, after I started to work out it started to get worst

If I lightly touch my head I feel pressure shoot across my entire head.. Is it possible this is still from die off, 2 months later and the working out is just trying to ouch the toxin out so it is attacking me ?

I’m starting to get worried.. Please help

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The yeast continues to release toxins even if you don’t kill it, so this is likely what is going on. Have you focused on detoxing at all and supporting your liver? You’ll likely feel better if you do this…

-raster

KangMiner

I am starting to drink Liver Detox tea. I believe I just went to hard on the anti fungals and it hurt me badly, I was starting to feel better, at least no pain/pressure in my head when I touch it and no heavy feeling. But it came back, hopefully going some enemas and drinking this tea will help

I am just scared it might be something more. I don’t have a fever, dilated pupils, seizures, vomiting far as I can tell.. Just this weird feeling in my head, heart palpitations, and my head/ear gets hot at some points. This all started when I took the anti fungals months ago.

Is it possible this is all just from die off symptoms still months later, my liver is just slowly cleaning it all out

raster
    Participant

Yes it is very possible. I experienced the same thing when I went at yeast my first go around. I would get some high quality milk thistle and try out some flax oil, and the brain fog should reduce.

-raster

KangMiner

So you experienced this weird feeling in your head, where it hurt to slightly touch it and felt a little weird around the eyes.. ?

I kind of feel it pulsating now, it didn’t hurt that bad, but it still kind of hurts, it’s when I touch it when it hurts the most

KangMiner

The head thing has now just become one concentrated spot. The back of my head if I touch in a certain area it hurts.

I have been drinking Detox Tea and Flax seed oil, just started the milk thistle.

I just want this head thing to go away and my heart to return to normal. I also have been working out cardio and such.. Just the head thing makes it hard to function, talking and thinking are very hard in away.

Thanks

How much longer before it clears, how long did it take you. I should of never taken so much anti fungal..

raster
    Participant

I didn’t have the head symptom you had but I started to feel better immediately once I started to take the right suppplements. It could be a food you are eating causing an allergy, could be your digestion causing head symptoms (inflammation of gut tied to inflammation of the brain), could be toxins affecting the brain, etc. Its hard to say. If you wanted a quick fix, I would consider trying out acupuncture which should help detox. There might be a specific point in your body that will cause it to go away.

-raster

Henschy
    Participant
    Replies: 43

KangMiner do you know of the sinuses in the head? It’s not there you feel the pain?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘feeling very weird’ is closed to new replies.