Feeling like I'll black out.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling like I'll black out.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sby
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 27

Hi,

I just had a sensation sweep over me…I had to lean against the counter and felt really light-headed, almost like I would black-out. And now my heart is thumping to beat the band. Can anyone explain or has anyone had these sensations as well?

I haven’t had a sensation like this one for quite awhile, although previously I have had them. And of course, after tests, nothing was found so forget tests. I attribute it to the candida. I just ate an avocado with lemon juice and salt…and 2 drops of oregano oil in water. Could this be a trigger?

Many thanks,
    sby

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Not a trigger for Candida symptoms, but a definite trigger for die-off. Add a bit of protein to your diet such as extra eggs or even a little chicken breast.

Is this the first time you’ve taken oil of oregano?

Are you using Molybdenum or other remedies for the die-off.

Able

sby
    Replies: 27

Hi Able,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I’m taking Molydbedum, about 3 / 250mcg a day. It’s not the first time for oregano oil, but haven’t been real regular with it…more like as I remember. (I need to make a chart or something.) Am waiting for Swedish bitters (non-alcoholic) and SF722 to arrive in mail in next day or two. I eat raw garlic regularly, and use coconut oil for light sauteing of vegies and cooking eggs/omelettes. I have an occasional cup of pau d’arco tea. I’m drinking kefir.

Yes, I was thinking about some organic chicken too.

sby

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also had this “deja vu” like feeling a few times during the first month or two on the diet. It feels really weird, like you have been struck by lightning or something. I believe its your body adjusting to the amount of toxins, diet, etc.

-raster

wishnhope
    Replies: 80

yes, I totally get that.. my heart also beats fast when i do anything even slightly active (unusual for me). It seems to be getting better though (I’m on day 18).

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I just had a sensation sweep over me…I had to lean against the counter and felt really light-headed, almost like I would black-out. And now my heart is thumping to beat the band.

I have same sensations as you sby. I count it as die-off as I noticed I mostly get them after having a huge cup of kefir or something else that can trigger it.

yes, I totally get that.. my heart also beats fast when i do anything even slightly active (unusual for me)

Same here. I also have a burning sensation in my muscles even from just driving the car (pressing clutch and gas is such a workout these days haha). I attribute that to my body learning to live without carbs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Feeling like I'll black out.’ is closed to new replies.