Feeling Exhausted,Paranoid,and Awful

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling Exhausted,Paranoid,and Awful

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #86174

    Tulip
    Member
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

    I’ve been on the strict diet for about two weeks,symptoms are really lessening,however I still definitely have leaky gut,anxiety,depression,fatigue,sometimes cold or flu symptoms.Almost daily I have huge dark circles under my eyes.I”m taking so many things,I just ordered this http://www.forresthealth.com/ashwagandha-organic-500-mg-90-tabs.html and this to replace my apparently inferior probiotic http://www.forresthealth.com/flora-20-14-probiotic-60-caps-innateresponse.html
    Usually I am up and walking around doing errands,I haven’t been able to in a week.Today is the farmer’s market and I usually walk there and back with my produce.However it’s uphill and I just don’t think I’ll be up to trading back.I can’t drive so I’ve called a few people and asked if they would be able to give me a ride back.I’m going to take a nap ahead of time and have a snack so I’ll have some fuel and more energy.
    I’m having a tough time.I’m all alone,feel depleted and weak every day,missed out on helping create a 4th of July float with my friends,it’s been very humid and hot so I haven’t wanted to venture out much.For years I’ve had issues with paranoia and anxiety,often to do with leaky gut.
    However I remind myself time and again how much I do have,and how grateful,blessed I am.I just got my yoga teacher certification so when I FINALLY start feeling better,I can embark on my private yoga instructor venture.
    Sometimes just going outside and sitting in the grass,with my cats,is enough for me.But I really miss human contact,talking with and meeting new people.I want to volunteer but I am just so exhausted,and there’s the transport issue.I think I will probably start writing and doing more art and poetry,maybe even write a little book for my one year old niece.I realize through this all,through everything really,there is a beautiful light…and it’s not at the end of the tunnel,it’s in us,our Soul,our Self,through and through.
    Thanks for reading and for any support.
    Namaste,
    Tulip

    #86184

    Flipper
    Member
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

    Hi Tulip,
    Just thought I’d send you some support. I’m no expert but be sure you are eating enough protein and drinking lots and lots of water since it’s hot there. Sometime I get like you feel and a meal can turn it around. I find that juicing veggies makes me feel best.

    #86196

    goingnatural
    Member
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

    This is why so many people start and then stop. Because it is hard. Damn hard. But you’re different. Right?!

    Write down all your reasons for why you started all this in the first place. Read it out loud. Read it ESPECIALLY when it’s hard. Then remember it won’t last forever .

    We will wait for you at the finish line. Goooo!!

    P.S. Ive read your posts before and can read that you are a very caring soul with big vision to help others… remember , our struggles create our compassion and wisdom.. they make us better human beings. You will get through this time and you will use this new you to help many more.

    #86206

    Tulip
    Member
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

    Flipper wrote: Hi Tulip,
    Just thought I’d send you some support. I’m no expert but be sure you are eating enough protein and drinking lots and lots of water since it’s hot there. Sometime I get like you feel and a meal can turn it around. I find that juicing veggies makes me feel best.

    Thank you ! I’m having lots of beans,cooking lentils with turmeric,ginger,garlic,leeks right now.And I have fresh vegetable juice every morning,cucumber (without skin) is my favorite,especially with dandelion or asparagus.Mmm.

    #86207

    Tulip
    Member
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

    goingnatural wrote: This is why so many people start and then stop. Because it is hard. Damn hard. But you’re different. Right?!

    Write down all your reasons for why you started all this in the first place. Read it out loud. Read it ESPECIALLY when it’s hard. Then remember it won’t last forever .

    We will wait for you at the finish line. Goooo!!

    P.S. Ive read your posts before and can read that you are a very caring soul with big vision to help others… remember , our struggles create our compassion and wisdom.. they make us better human beings. You will get through this time and you will use this new you to help many more.

    Thank you ! You know,I went out into town,to the market,ran into a dear friend,another friend gave me a ride home,I talked with a man about his newfound veganism…got lots of fresh vegetables,a new dill plant.I let myself get to myself,you know? I manifest negativity and let it eat away at me.I am working on that,it’s been an issues for years.I will write to myself more and in my journal more often,I did last evening.
    I appreciate your support and words so much.Our “struggles” are paltry and I try my best not to dwell on them.However being alone and not feeling well,one does indulge that tendency.For a yogi,as I am,one must be aware all the time,and I am,but obviously I cannot reach to the lofty planes of total selflessness as the ancient yogis did.I am part of the universal Eternal Soul,and my reason for living is to reach others,to spread love,awareness,consciousness through the divine union that is Yoga.
    Sorry if that’s a bit snobby or confusing! I invite to read my blog,would be honored at your feedback.Thank you again!
    Namaste,
    Tulip
    http://livingaum.tumblr.com/

    #86219

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Hi mate,
    reading through your posts I really believe that working throw a book called:

    Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy

    http://www.amazon.com/Get-Your-Mind-Into-Life/dp/1572244259/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341581283&sr=8-1&keywords=Get+Out+of+Your+Mind+and+into+Your+Life

    Its a very good teaching and helped me a great deal!

    Then you should check out EFT Emotional Freedom Technique,

    http://www.amazon.com/EFT-Manual-Gary-Craig/dp/1604150661/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581379&sr=1-1&keywords=EFT

    You find too tons of it free on the net but the manual is only 9 dollars and the work from Gary Craig is great. He helped millions of peoples with his work. You can too see a lot of this working on youtube free.

    Then you should check out Byron Katies the work:

    Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life

    http://www.amazon.com/Loving-What-Four-Questions-Change/dp/1400045371/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581505&sr=1-1&keywords=byron+katie

    All of this working if you go into it and give it a chance.

    all the best
    Thomas

    #86226

    BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

    Tulip,

    I know exactly how you feel. I feel so… isolated. My Candidiasis makes me so sun sensitive that I can’t go outside because I will burn. I’ve taken to wearing sun block UNDER my clothes, but nothing helps. I’m alone, literally, all day and night. It makes me feel so sad. I want so much to be with people, but I can’t do the normal things that other people do. Going in the sunlight is painful. Add to that that I’m held prisoner by a diet and supplements.

    I am getting better. Mentally, I am better now than I was back in December. My rage behaviour has diminished. Physically, I am getting better (even though this damn Candidiasis won’t go away). I’m just hoping that if I continue to take the anti-fungals and stay on a strict diet that it’ll go away.

    #86262

    Tulip
    Member
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

    BlueSkies wrote: Tulip,

    I know exactly how you feel. I feel so… isolated. My Candidiasis makes me so sun sensitive that I can’t go outside because I will burn. I’ve taken to wearing sun block UNDER my clothes, but nothing helps. I’m alone, literally, all day and night. It makes me feel so sad. I want so much to be with people, but I can’t do the normal things that other people do. Going in the sunlight is painful. Add to that that I’m held prisoner by a diet and supplements.

    I am getting better. Mentally, I am better now than I was back in December. My rage behaviour has diminished. Physically, I am getting better (even though this damn Candidiasis won’t go away). I’m just hoping that if I continue to take the anti-fungals and stay on a strict diet that it’ll go away.

    It’s tricky isn’t it? I don’t have much energy,but to get outside I use my computer outdoors lol and do my yoga outdoors.I wear a big hat. I don’t think it is that healthy to view yourself as “held prisoner by a diet and supplements.” We know that those are helping us tremendously,it’s not an instantaneous change that we’ll get,we have to be patient and loving to ourselves and our bodies,and let them repair,mend and heal in the natural way,which is gradual.Please don’t see yourself as a prisoner! Make a list of all that you have,all that you grateful and thankful for! There’s A LOT!
    Rage behavior? uh oh..hope that goes away! Let me know! if you need support,let me know.That’s why we are here,here for each other,to help!
    Namaste,
    Tulip

    #86263

    Tulip
    Member
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

    Thomas wrote: Hi mate,
    reading through your posts I really believe that working throw a book called:

    Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy

    http://www.amazon.com/Get-Your-Mind-Into-Life/dp/1572244259/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341581283&sr=8-1&keywords=Get+Out+of+Your+Mind+and+into+Your+Life

    Its a very good teaching and helped me a great deal!

    Then you should check out EFT Emotional Freedom Technique,

    http://www.amazon.com/EFT-Manual-Gary-Craig/dp/1604150661/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581379&sr=1-1&keywords=EFT

    You find too tons of it free on the net but the manual is only 9 dollars and the work from Gary Craig is great. He helped millions of peoples with his work. You can too see a lot of this working on youtube free.

    Then you should check out Byron Katies the work:

    Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life

    http://www.amazon.com/Loving-What-Four-Questions-Change/dp/1400045371/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581505&sr=1-1&keywords=byron+katie

    All of this working if you go into it and give it a chance.

    all the best
    Thomas

    Thank you so much for all the book ideas! However I really am spending so much money on supplements etc that I cannot really afford to buy a lot of new books.Hopefully someday I will have enough energy to walk down to the library and get more.I’m reading this one by the Dalai Lama right now;I had given it to my mother and I found it,she never read it,but I am really gleaning a lot from him.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594488894/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0792799151&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIK

    #86420

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Tulip wrote:

    Hi mate,
    reading through your posts I really believe that working throw a book called:

    Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy

    http://www.amazon.com/Get-Your-Mind-Into-Life/dp/1572244259/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341581283&sr=8-1&keywords=Get+Out+of+Your+Mind+and+into+Your+Life

    Its a very good teaching and helped me a great deal!

    Then you should check out EFT Emotional Freedom Technique,

    http://www.amazon.com/EFT-Manual-Gary-Craig/dp/1604150661/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581379&sr=1-1&keywords=EFT

    You find too tons of it free on the net but the manual is only 9 dollars and the work from Gary Craig is great. He helped millions of peoples with his work. You can too see a lot of this working on youtube free.

    Then you should check out Byron Katies the work:

    Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life

    http://www.amazon.com/Loving-What-Four-Questions-Change/dp/1400045371/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341581505&sr=1-1&keywords=byron+katie

    All of this working if you go into it and give it a chance.

    all the best
    Thomas

    Thank you so much for all the book ideas! However I really am spending so much money on supplements etc that I cannot really afford to buy a lot of new books.Hopefully someday I will have enough energy to walk down to the library and get more.I’m reading this one by the Dalai Lama right now;I had given it to my mother and I found it,she never read it,but I am really gleaning a lot from him.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594488894/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0792799151&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIK

    The Eft you can find free online for download. And lots off stuff on youtube if you write in Byron Katie, or EFT etc. You can learn a lot when you see how they work with people. Do you have free librarys in the states? Here in Sweden I can go and get a book for free and all the book titles I gave to you are free to loan here in our librarys.

    good luck
    Thomas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Feeling Exhausted,Paranoid,and Awful’ is closed to new replies.