Feeling desperately low

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling desperately low

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ellavate1985 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ellavate1985
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi guys,

I have had vaginal candida for over 2 months now. I have tried all the different medications from the Dr and none of them worked. I was sent away from the Gynaecologist and told not to come back when my problem would’t go away.

I was given Candida when a gynaecologist (who i feel like suing) misdiagnosed endometriosis as an infection. She gave me horrendously strong antibiotics which did nothing and left me with Candida. I told her I didn’t want to take the antibiotics as I felt sure the pain I was experiencing had nothing to do with an infection. Her and her staff gave me such a cold shoulder that I ended up taking them, against all my intuition, which proved to be right.

My pattern is so demoralising because some days I think it’s almost gone, then the next day it comes on worse than ever.

In desperation I turned to the candida diet because there was no more medication to take and nobody could help me. I have now almost reached the 2 week mark and I would say the problem is worse than ever.

I feel so low, I have just got engaged to my partner but we haven’t been able to make love for months because of the problem. I feel like i’m never going to be normal again. I heard some people never get rid of the problem and they have to live with it their whole lives. I literally feel suicidal at this thought.

I would so appreciate some kind words off anyone. I’m feeling so low and depressed.

Thanks, Ella

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Do you have any other symptoms or health problems? What have you done outside of the rx you were given and what was the rx?

Ellavate1985

For the endometriosis I have to have an operation for as it’s the only way i’ll get a sure diagnosis. No other problems really except very bad wrists. Pain in the joints so I have to wear wrist braces most of the time but that’s only small compared to the other two things

ChinUp
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 24

Anyone that has dealt with this has had some form of depression. The determination to be healthy has to keep you going. Curing this issue is not about taking a drug, it is about healing your body and becoming the best “you” possible. We are the minority, most people just end up living with feeling like garbage and masking the symptoms.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

If you have a chronic vaginal yeast infection, then your immune system is obviously tolerating its presence. Yeast overgrowth in the intestines is known to cause immunologic tolerance to candida, as Orian Truss, MD wrote about in The Missing Diagnosis. The books list endometriosis as a symptom, as well. Yeast toxins also mess with the female hormone cycle, which can result in depression.

Joint paint is a common symptom of yeast toxins, as they piss off your immune system, which can result in histamine release and systemic inflammation. I used to have chronic pain in my elbow, but that cleared up early on in my anti-yeast treatment.

Cheers

Ellavate1985

Candida_sucks – Very interesting. Just curious, what was your treatment that worked and how long did it take?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Feeling desperately low’ is closed to new replies.