Feeling bad

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feeling bad

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Metamorph 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Metamorph
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

i’ve started candida diet 1-2 weeks ago and a lot of things are already better (my skin is healing etc.). but what is bugging me is that feeling of being tired or not being strong. it’s like my muscles dont have enough energy and sometimes it’s hard for me to carry the bag on my back. is it normal? do i have to eat more food because my body doesn’t get enough of it?

and the second thing is about proteins.. if i understand it correctly they’re in eggs and meat (chicken etc.). how many eggs do i have to eat daily to get enough? how much proteins a body need each day?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Metamorph wrote: i’ve started candida diet 1-2 weeks ago and a lot of things are already better (my skin is healing etc.). but what is bugging me is that feeling of being tired or not being strong. it’s like my muscles dont have enough energy and sometimes it’s hard for me to carry the bag on my back. is it normal? do i have to eat more food because my body doesn’t get enough of it?

and the second thing is about proteins.. if i understand it correctly they’re in eggs and meat (chicken etc.). how many eggs do i have to eat daily to get enough? how much proteins a body need each day?

Hi Metamorph,
    I was reading somewhere that Able said that 6 to 8 eggs is ok.
    cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Metamorph wrote: what is bugging me is that feeling of being tired or not being strong. it’s like my muscles dont have enough energy and sometimes it’s hard for me to carry the bag on my back.

The exact amount of daily protein you need depends on your age, height and weight, body build, physical activity level, and sex. And even then it varies depending on the source of information.

With the weakness, you could also be experiencing die-off. Are you taking molybdenum? Also, are you losing weight and if so, how much have you lost?

Able

Metamorph

i’m 18 years old (almost 19), right now i have 57,8 kg, had 65 kg at the beginning (i was shocked), don’t have a lot of muscles but have some of them, sex every weekend. i’m not taking Molybdenum. and i don’t exercise at the moment. i thought that 2 eggs were too much per day…

Metamorph

i am 178 cm tall.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You’ve lost about 19 pounds on the diet; to keep from losing more you’re simply going to have to add more calories any way you can, as long as the foods are on the diet, of course. Coconut oil, avocados, and coconut flour bread are a few good ways to add extra daily calories. Do you know the date that you started the diet?

Two eggs a day is definitely not too much. Why did you think that? At your weight you could easily be eating four eggs a day – unless you’re allergic to eggs. Eating organic chicken is also acceptable.

And you really could be receiving a benefit from the molybdenum.

Able

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

I think by sex, Able meant were you male or female but the every weekend reply just made my day.

But on a serious note, I feel your pain. I have been on the diet for roughly 6 weeks now and I am getting to the point where I don’t need to lose anymore weight at all so I’m going to have to start eating more. I also get the tired feelings sometimes and then sometimes I feel fine. Not sure if I am still experiening some die off reaction or its something I ate.

Metamorph

hahah 😀 i laughed at the sex thing too when i read your post Mirageman xD

i started the diet on 8th of november. ok i will at those foods.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Feeling bad’ is closed to new replies.