Feel worse with Mega Flora and better with HMF Neuro

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feel worse with Mega Flora and better with HMF Neuro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

For some reason, the Mega Flora probiotic makes me feel far worse than the oft recommended HMF Neuro brand. I’m not sure why this is and whether it is die off related or not, but since it is recommended to rotate probiotics, are there any comparable brands to HMF Neuro?

Cheers,

M

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Some strains of bacteria cause a histamine response, some strains ramp up the immune system, some are aggressive against candida and pathogens and cause die off. It could be for a variety of reasons really.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I noticed this too and here is what i noticed in the long term…

The megaflora does help even though you feel bad. It is displacing bad bacteria and the yeast. Then when you switch to hmf, its more complementary to your gut flora and doesn’t change its composition as drastically.

But they both work!

I try to do 2-3 months of hmf neuro and then one bottle of megaflora or another probiotic and then back to hmf neuro again. Also I didn’t like the hmf neuro powder, so I don’t recommend it. Capsules are better.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Feel worse with Mega Flora and better with HMF Neuro’ is closed to new replies.