Feel deathly ill. (Die-off symptoms)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Feel deathly ill. (Die-off symptoms)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MichelleElle 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MichelleElle
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Yesterday I did a horrible thing and did the following things, in this order:

1. Ate several large spoonfuls of plain yogurt, along with a couple tablespoons of cilantro pesto (garlic, onions, cilantro leaves, sea salt, olive oil, almonds, lemon juice, lime juice; all for the sake of chelating possible mercury from my system) on pita chips.

3. Fifteen minutes later, did a horrible thing and ate three large, buttery, sugary, homemade chocolate chip cookies.

4. Ten minutes later, ate several more large spoonfuls of plain yogurt, this time with half a teaspoon of bentonite clay (which I read “scrapes” candida from the gastrointestinal tract.)

5. Five minutes later, drank a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, shortly followed by lime juice from fresh limes and a little more water.

6. Hours later, in the middle of the night right before bed, did a bentonite clay foot bath with a little over 1/2 cup of clay in a small tub of water. Did it for 30 minutes.

The symptoms started when I ate the chocolate chip cookies. Even as I was in the middle of the process of eating the cookies, my stomach started to feel sick. So I decided to try and reverse what I’d just done by eating the yogurt with the clay. Shortly after eating the yogurt/clay, I felt mucus in my nose/sinus being stirred up, and I kept swallowing it. Soon afterwards, my throat became sore and it hurt a little to swallow. I was afraid and did the apple cider vinegar and lime juice to possibly “remove” all of this, but it didn’t really do much (that I could see/feel, that is).

During the rest of the day, even during dinner (which was a steak without steak sauce and broccoli with garlic), I still had trouble with my nose and mucus. I stopped swallowing it after a while, but it still had to be blown out of my nose, and my throat was still mildly sore. Then, hours later, I thought I could reduce the throat/nose problems by doing a foot bath with the bentonite clay, to help pull candida die-off toxins out of me. I felt great afterwards, more energized, but my throat was still sore and I still had nose/mucus problems.

Now, it is day two. When I woke up, it was at around 12PM because my body was very fatigued, and I couldn’t bring myself to get up earlier. I drank lots of water, and even drank lots the night before (I had to get up a couple times in the middle of the night to urinate). I had a mild-moderate headache on the left side of my head for a few hours after getting up, I felt miserable throughout the entirety of today, no matter how much water I drink, I always feel dehydrated, and a couple times I felt nauseous and “dry-vomited.”

I am pretty sure these are die-off symptoms from way over-doing it. Should I see an urgent care center anyways, though? Who else has had these kinds of symptoms?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think you are overdoing things because you are not going to get better faster by detoxing as much as you can. The more is not the merrier. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery timeline; detoxing in one day simply won’t cure your infestation.

I also do not understand why you are eating chococalate chip cookies if you are “cleansing” this seems completely ridiculous.

Throat soreness is tied to constipation per my naturopath, so basically what you are doing is constipating your body. The chocolate chip cookies are constipating you which is sandwiched by bentonite clay before and after its consumption. This basically is going to cause it to ferment in the gut and make you feel bad, because guess what, the cookies are going to stay in the body for a few days!

What I would do is start over completely and do not consume more bentonite clay. This may make you feel worse. I would try this out:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Constipating the cookies in the body could even give you flu like symptoms from my experience and make you sick, its going to feed the bugs and not the good bacteria. Fermenting of the food in the gut needs to be avoided at all costs.

I would get as much liver supplements as possible and this will help your body remove the toxins. Examples of liver supplements include milk thistle, chelated molybdenum, etc. If you get a cold, I would get more supplements such as echinacea, vitamin C, etc.

I wouldn’t look at it as die-off, more of a cause and effect of your actions.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Who else has had these kinds of symptoms?

I certainly don’t mean to be disrespectful or mean, but to be honest, the person who experiences what you did would be anyone who doesn’t follow a pre-proven Candida protocol but rather stumbles around through the dark (so to speak) taking chances on various supplements with no set schedule and refuses to actually follow a decent Candida diet. My apologies, and I’m really sorry that you had to experience that, but it isn’t necessary to go through something like that again.

Have you considered following an exact protocol which has been tested many times and been proven to help others? If you’re at all interested in doing this sort of thing, read the Testimonies and our Protocol

If you decide you want to follow this protocol, let me know and I’ll send you the diet link.

Able

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I also am always thirsty no matter what and pee all the time! I’m going thru a similar thing where I try to diet and than binge!

It is the yeast talking and u have to cut out all sugar to get over this. U can do it!

MichelleElle

raster;32902 wrote: I think you are overdoing things because you are not going to get better faster by detoxing as much as you can. The more is not the merrier. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery timeline; detoxing in one day simply won’t cure your infestation.

I also do not understand why you are eating chococalate chip cookies if you are “cleansing” this seems completely ridiculous.

Throat soreness is tied to constipation per my naturopath, so basically what you are doing is constipating your body. The chocolate chip cookies are constipating you which is sandwiched by bentonite clay before and after its consumption. This basically is going to cause it to ferment in the gut and make you feel bad, because guess what, the cookies are going to stay in the body for a few days!

What I would do is start over completely and do not consume more bentonite clay. This may make you feel worse. I would try this out:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Constipating the cookies in the body could even give you flu like symptoms from my experience and make you sick, its going to feed the bugs and not the good bacteria. Fermenting of the food in the gut needs to be avoided at all costs.

I would get as much liver supplements as possible and this will help your body remove the toxins. Examples of liver supplements include milk thistle, chelated molybdenum, etc. If you get a cold, I would get more supplements such as echinacea, vitamin C, etc.

I wouldn’t look at it as die-off, more of a cause and effect of your actions.

-raster

Thank you for the information. I admit, I did overdo it. I’ve decided to take it easy now, by using diet and a probiotic. I am definitely too scared to use bentonite clay now, after all of the symptoms I got (and constipation). And no more cookies. They were deadly!

MichelleElle

Able900;32903 wrote:

Who else has had these kinds of symptoms?

I certainly don’t mean to be disrespectful or mean, but to be honest, the person who experiences what you did would be anyone who doesn’t follow a pre-proven Candida protocol but rather stumbles around through the dark (so to speak) taking chances on various supplements with no set schedule and refuses to actually follow a decent Candida diet. My apologies, and I’m really sorry that you had to experience that, but it isn’t necessary to go through something like that again.

Have you considered following an exact protocol which has been tested many times and been proven to help others? If you’re at all interested in doing this sort of thing, read the Testimonies and our The Protocol

If you decide you want to follow this protocol, let me know and I’ll send you the diet link.

Able

You’re right. I wasn’t following a regimen. But (thankfully) I’ve learned my lesson and will be sticking to the candida diet from now on. I will check out your protocol link as well. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Feel deathly ill. (Die-off symptoms)’ is closed to new replies.