Fatiqe and hypothyroidisme in patiens with overgrowth of C. Albicans

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Fatiqe and hypothyroidisme in patiens with overgrowth of C. Albicans

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  klips32 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Since toxins from yeast suppress the thyroid function, I’ve experimented with taking extra iodine.

I must tell you guys that I am not a doctor ore had enough education on the thyroids to completely advice about this, I only writes this because it helps me. I may ore may not help you.

A normal multivitamin contains aprox 150mcg iodine. The normal body needs 50-75mcg.

Iodine stimulates the thyroids to produces T4 and T3 and other hormones. Taking more then the recommended dosage can harm the thyroids, but dosages must be quite higher then I recommend to take. The Japanese have a average daily iodine intake that is 13.8 mg (about 100 times the U.S. RDA).They have remarkably lower rates of breast,endometrial and ovarian cancer, and significantly lower rates of fibrocystic breast disease and prostate cancer. They also have low rates of obesity, and are noted for their academic achievements.

Also, to partly destroy the thyroid functions, a daily amount of 200mg (NOT mcg) is used (to treat hypERthyroidism).

I use, in worsen periods of time (candida) 1 multivitamin pill in the morning and 1 150mcg (note: Not 150mg) around mid-day (depot pill). This really helps on the fatigue that comes along with Candida. Note that a pill take aprox 3 hours to work, don’t take it to late in the day, else you might not sleep.

Hope this is useful knowledge for some of you 🙂

Sydney Keith
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Thanks for sharing this information. Did you see results after the first 3 hours? Or was it a few days of repeating use of the pill until you noticed a difference. I have tried it in the past, but didn’t get the results you had. What brand did you use?

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

You’re welcome 🙂

Results after 3 hours yes, I think it goes quicker if you eat something..the enzymes obviously.

Brand used was taxofit, a german brand i belive. pills are each 150mcg, depot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fatiqe and hypothyroidisme in patiens with overgrowth of C. Albicans’ is closed to new replies.