- March 7, 2011 at 6:57 am #62822
JaredMemberTopics: 1Replies: 0
I have been fighting Candida for about 3 or 4 years now – I am sooooo much better than I used to be but despite keeping to a strict diet for many months and taking all sorts of different supplements I can’t seem to shift it completely. I’m on a carb-free diet at the moment and it’s making me feel worse (a good sign) I’ve also upped the amount of anti-fungal stuff I’m taking (five-lac, apple cider vinegar, raw garlic, clove oil, caprylic acid, olive leaf extract) but I just don’t feel like I’m ever going to get rid of it completely. I just wondered if anyone had experienced getting rid of Candida completely and could therefore resume a normal diet? I was also wondering about the 7 day fast. It’s obviously going to be tough and I’d need to take time off work – I suppose I just want to know if it’s worth it. Any advice would be appreciated!
JaredMarch 10, 2011 at 7:00 pm #62856
Ca7MemberTopics: 0Replies: 1
Jared wrote: Hi all,
* … getting rid of Candida completely… ?
* … 7 day fast ?
Hello, interesting questions, I strongly hope to soon answer positively to the 1st one (and I agree, I didn’t run across many people who manage to cure completely a full blown candidasis, may be because once it’s done they don’t bother with the forums?) and for the 2nd it depends on many factors :
* Is the candida able to feed in blood and tissues ? It got roots, so it’s probably able to get something from it so you are probably going to get hungry faster than it!
* A 7 days diet is certainly wreaking the immune system! No good!
* Candida like surfaces because it’s easier to feed there, it eats every-time you do and at the same time it’s easier to escape immunity because macrophages are not hunting into the mouth or the intestinal juice.
So we probably need to keep pushing on the 2 sides : external parts and roots! The problem is that protocols seem to be quite blurry. Also bacterial-antibiotics generate so many unbalance that re-balancing all that along with previous diet mistakes is fundamental, but on the hard medecine side, the idea to take a strong antifungal with even more side effect than the accused antibiotic is really frightening especially faced with physician who constantly minimize the risks.
By the way have you tried synthetical antifongics ?
The topic ‘Fasting and Getting Rid of Candida for Good’ is closed to new replies.