Faith’s Daily Regimen

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Faith’s Daily Regimen

This topic contains 35 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

One of our members, Faith, sent an email to me which contained the entire regimen she is on at this time. It included the list of foods she’s eating as well as all of her supplements and doses. She has asked that I help her find her mistakes since her infestation is not getting better after four months, and in fact, some of her Candida symptoms which had disappeared have returned. Faith has given me permission to post my response to her regimen on the forum so that others can see how seemingly small mistakes can make a huge difference in your treatment. My thanks to Faith for allowing me to do this.

My Response to Faith:

Hello, Faith. Thanks for answering my questions in such detail; this helps me a lot to find mistakes in daily routines. I have a few questions and comments as well.

Do you take your vitamin E after a meal?

Are the Swedish bitters alcohol-free?

“So, I’m hungry. All the time. Even after a big salad, I’m still hungry.”

If all you’re eating is a salad for a meal, no wonder you’re hungry. You need to add at least one boiled egg cut up in your salads, two if you need to. Also add one slice of pure Bob’s Red Mill Oat Bran bread to eat with your salad, two slices if you need it; this is more filling than coconut bread and will feed the beneficial bacteria.

On the other hand, I know that your Candida overgrowth is a big part of the reason you’re so hungry all the time. Hunger is a sign that your infestation is still very, very strong and you’ve not made much progress. But I can see the reasons for this all over your regimen. Have you read this post yet? It’s called What’s with this Hunger?

After being on the treatment for four months, you should be taking a much more poweful probiotic. You need to increase the amount by one pill a day taken early in the morning at least an hour before breakfast. Let me know how many of the pills you have left today as you need to move up to a stronger one as soon as you’ve finished those. You need to increase your molybdenum intake before increasing the probiotics.

A question; do you work full time outside of your home? You probably think this is impossible, but until you cut down the amount of fish you’re eating, it’s going to remain difficult to reduce the size of the infestation. You say you don’t like eggs much, but you need to be eating organic eggs for your protein at this point as one more step in stopping the infestation from growing which is what it’s doing now. I would think that organic eggs would be cheaper than fish; at least they usually are in the supermarkets I use. If you can’t afford organic eggs, at least look for free range eggs as sometimes they don’t use hormones and antibiotics.

I was hoping you would be taking coconut oil by this time. I know you told me that you couldn’t take it several weeks ago because of your skin, but it’s going to be extremely difficult to cure your infestation without coconut oil. Did you try increasing the molybdenum amount to try and avoid the skin breakouts due to die-off?

Coconut oil changes the intestines and colon into a better environment for the beneficial bacteria to multiply and at the same time, it changes the environment to the worse condition for the Candida. Coconut oil is almost as important as the probiotics you take.

To sum it all up, this is what I’m asking you to do:

If you still insist on eating fish every day, eat only sardines and nothing else, especially not shrimp. But please try not to eat fish every single day at least until your symptoms begin to improve. Remember, this isn’t forever.

Add another probiotic capsule to your daily routine making a total of two a day. Let me know before you run out of these because we need to change them.

Stop eating blueberries altogether.

Make Bob’s Red Mill Oat Bran bread and eat it every day to help with your hunger. This will also feed the beneficial bacteria in your intestines; remember that the bacteria cannot grow and multiply if you don’t feed them the foods they need.

Eat more eggs and less ammonia-producing fish.

Vitamin C: Take 1000 mg three times a day = total of 3000 mg a day.

Increase your Molybdenum intake up to 1000 mcg a day and try to add coconut oil to your diet. Your cure depends greatly on this accomplishment. Let me know if you’re able to do this.

Don’t test lentils again, or any other food that is not on the Strict Diet. You are in no position to be testing new foods which include blueberries and any other fruit.

Stop taking breaks with the kefir. It’s imperative that you drink kefir every single day, so please don’t ignore this bit of advice.

IMPORTANT:
    If you reach a cure, it will be because you were able to change the environment of your intestines with kefir, high counts of probiotics and coconut oil while at the same time avoiding foods that will feed the Candida.

Read that sentence again, Faith, it alone holds your cure.

Able

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Hey…that wasn’t so bad!! 😉

Do you take your vitamin E after a meal?

Are the Swedish bitters alcohol-free?

No, I only take vitamin E in the morning after breakfast.
    Yes, the SB are alcohol free.

On the other hand, I know that your Candida overgrowth is a big part of the reason you’re so hungry all the time. Hunger is a sign that your infestation is still very, very strong and you’ve not made much progress. But I can see the reasons for this all over your regimen. Have you read this post yet? It’s called What’s with this Hunger?

Very, very, strong?!! WHAT?!! After four months? Ah…that’s crazy?! I am feeling better, isn’t it maybe just one “very”? Two is “very” depressing! Just read the Hunger Post, I get it. I think I’m much better than in the beginning, but really, I am still hungry, I guess I’ll try that bread. Hopefully it’s better than the coconut bread! 😉

After being on the treatment for four months, you should be taking a much more poweful probiotic. You need to increase the amount by one pill a day taken early in the morning at least an hour before breakfast. Let me know how many of the pills you have left today as you need to move up to a stronger one as soon as you’ve finished those.

My sweet best friend bought me four bottles! I got the one’s you told me to get.

Hi, Faith. Sorry it’s taken me so long to answer you. The answers are below.
    1. What Probiotic should I buy? Just tell me straight out and I’m going to order it tomorrow.
    The one below is a good probiotic to start with.
    Innate Response – Flora 20-14 (20 billion – 14 strains) Ultra Strength
    100% Whole Food Probiotic 60 Vcaps (with DDS-1)

You need to increase your molybdenum intake before increasing the probiotics.

Well…, what do I do about this? I was getting that painful muscle pulling ache under my right rib cage. Isn’t that where your liver is? Anyway, my calve muscles were also cramping, I was taking Moly all the way up until the last 2.5 weeks, and I haven’t had that pain back. I read someone else say it’s not good to take that for very long? And I’ve been on it pretty much solid 3.5 months? I was taking .5 pill three times a day at 500 mcg’s. But remember my pill say (as moly glycinate chelate)? Nobody could give me an answer about that, I also tried asking the manufacture, but they never got back to me. But…if I should go back on it, then I will I guess?

No I don’t work full time, and i guess if I’m not buying fish and shrimp anymore then I’ll be able to afford the organic eggs. YUCK!!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!! I DO NOT LIKE EGGS!!! AH…..Lord help me!!

I was hoping you would be taking coconut oil by this time. I know you told me that you couldn’t take it several weeks ago because of your skin, but it’s going to be extremely difficult to cure your infestation without coconut oil. Did you try increasing the molybdenum amount to try and avoid the skin breakouts due to die-off?

Coconut oil changes the intestines and colon into a better environment for the beneficial bacteria to multiply and at the same time, it changes the environment to the worse condition for the Candida. Coconut oil is almost as important as the probiotics you take.

No, not taking CO, and SUPER scared to start! Man, in the beginning I was DYING taking that stuff, now it’s nothing near as bad as when I was on CO & Or. Oil. But…no pain, no gain? Ah…I guess I’ll try to add it, but huh…….not fun.

If you still insist on eating fish every day, eat only sardines and nothing else, especially not shrimp. But please try not to eat fish every single day at least until your symptoms begin to improve. Remember, this isn’t forever.

Add another probiotic capsule to your daily routine making a total of two a day. Let me know before you run out of these because we need to change them.

But it already FEELS like FOREVER!!! Ah…. I am going to cry! 🙁 Okay, no fish. I don’t even like the sardines that much. I’ll only use those if I’m truly going to die. I’ll add the probiotic back in. I just stopped taking two on the 1st, so it hasn’t been that long. I have two more bottles of it though.

Stop taking breaks with the kefir. It’s imperative that you drink kefir every single day, so please don’t ignore this bit of advice.

Okay, I’ll drink it, just how much? Is a cup at each meal good? Plus, I did add about 1/3 cup of grape juice to my second batch of fermenting kefir, but everyone said this is okay, cause the sugar goes out, right? Don’t take my fish AND my grape juice!! 😉 Just let me know if g.juice is okay, and 1 C at each meal or should I do more?

Well thank you so very much! Really, I wish we could give you some kind of award or something? But after taking out my fish and shrimp I might starve to death and not be around to hand it to you! Haaaaa!!

Thanks Able! I appreciate it!! 🙂

faith

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Where do you get your calories from if you’re not eating coconut oil or eggs? Seafood isn’t fatty and only certain fish are. It doesn’t sound like you’re eating any saturated fat at all, and this and monounsaturated fat (CO) should be your main source of calories! Read what I said in this post.

You won’t get anywhere if you have no energy, and if you avoid fish to reduce ammonia only to continue breaking down protein for energy, you’re just wasting your time. Your liver has to do a lot of work when your macronutrients are poorly balanced, so it wouldn’t be surprising if it is struggling, especially considering the effect of die-off toxins. Try to slowly add CO, eat as many eggs as you can and start roasting your vegetables in duck fat. When you eat meat, get the fattiest kinds you can find.

Faith

Well, I read the post. I can’t eat meat. I tried chicken, super itchy, tried tri tip- yeast infection. I don’t know what to eat? A lot of gross eggs and avocado’s? Tried Teff flour and Millet, both didn’t work for me.

I looked for the Oat Bran bread recipe, but didn’t see it. If you know where it is, can you link it for me?

I guess I’ll try and cook with more oil and ? I don’t know eat lots of eggs? Ah…..

Javizy

4 eggs would probably be enough with kefir and the bread. If you sauté some vegetables with some garlic, onions and herbs/spices, and then add the eggs at the end and scramble them in til they’re just cooked, you can avoid the sort of strong flavour/smell you get from boiled eggs. This makes an ok breakfast depending on the vegetables.

Eggs and kefir will add fat too, so you just need to make sure you get enough ghee, CO, olive oil, duck fat and choose fatty fish/meat when you eat it. Try counting calories for a day or two to see how close you are to your GDA, although you can go over that if you still don’t have energy. Make sure you check your vitamin D and thyroid status too; deficiencies could set you back.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Seems like we have been on the protocol for the same amount of time. I agree with able and jav, you need the coconut oil. This was huge for me and Im sure it was for everyone else. I believe I even overdosed on coconut oil but luckily I did not have any severe reaction to it other than diarrhea which I dont get anymore. I actually dont get much of any die off at all at this point. The only thing Im stuck on is getting kefir on a constant basis and getting a bunch of supplements to heal leaky gut and other vitamins that I havent been taking. I had trouble with the damn kefir grains so now I am using body ecology starter kit. I think you should do the same. Its much easier to do. You definitely need to eat. Salad alone isnt going to give you the energy you need. Have you tried turkey or ground turkey. Chicken is sometimes tough on my digestive system but turkey is easier to work with. Good Luck and keep going, there are times where I feel like its been forever and I start to doubt myself but we cant stop til this problem is resolved.

Faith

Well thanks Positivo, that was encouraging. Glad to hear about the Coconut Oil, sounds like I really should give it a go again! I was having a really, really, hard time with my SKG (Sugar Kefir Grains) too, but finally got them going and working well! Like…last week. So I’m excited to be started on that now. In some ways I was wondering if I was getting this die off from starting on the Kefir? In a lot of ways I feel actually better today, than the past five or so. But I did have a break on my kefir only cause I gave one batch to my sister in law, so it threw me back a few days to have to start again. But now I should have plenty.

Yeah, the whole eating thing has me a bit worried. Able said i shouldn’t try out any new foods right now. But I thought maybe I’d smoke a turkey and make broth from it? then I can kinda make some sort of soup? That would be different than just the really salad that I’m having.

Duck fat? I don’t even know where I’d get that at? I guess I’ll look at the health food store first? 🙂

Thanks so much for the encouragement! Maybe I’ll post my Kefir success, so if people are having problems like I was, maybe they can get help?

Anyways, appreciate your time! 🙂

faith

Able900
    Spectator

My sweet best friend bought me four bottles! I got the one’s you told me to get.

I didn’t say you had the ‘wrong’ kind, only that it’s past time for a change and to increase the number of CFU’s.
    Doubling the dose is one way of doing this. But I don’t think I remember saying to get four bottles of one kind. And I see that I typed that it’s a good probiotic “to start with.” : )
    The oat bran bread is made by using the coconut bread recipe. Just use oat bran in place of coconut flour. You’ll have to use more bran than you do coconut flour however to make the mixture thick enough. There’s a note at the bottom of the post about this.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst746_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx

I’ve never seen a situation where a forum member actually obtained a copper deficiency from taking molybdenum, but if you feel unsafe taking it, you can balance the molybdenum with a copper supplement if you want to.

Okay, I’ll drink it, just how much? Is a cup at each meal good? Plus, I did add about 1/3 cup of grape juice to my second batch of fermenting kefir, but everyone said this is okay, cause the sugar goes out, right?

Start with a half cup of kefir and work up to one cup a day at least.
    The grape juice; I guess some members think this is ok, and who am I to argue since I’ve never tried it.

Able

Faith

Ha!! Yeah, I just noticed today that you said “start with”(thanks for being so nice in pointing that out) :), but my friend bought them for me as a surprise, so I had no idea how many? Still sweet though! 🙂

Well, if you think it’s okay, then I’ll get on the Moly again.

You never did give me a real “okay” on my vit. list?! 🙂 I was only going to take 1 cal, mag, zinc, cause I thought too much calcium might be hardening my eyeballs!! Ha!!
    Also my Biotin has cal. too, so I didn’t want to overdose, and you said that “yes, that is too much Cal.” So what should I do about that?

Are all my other pills right? So should I be taking Vit. E after each meal too?

1/2 C per day? I already had two full cups today!! I know you may have never tried it but,… WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is it too much sugar? I’ll take that out too if I should.

I just want to get better,…faster! Man to be four months into this and “not that far” is ah……to depressing for words.

Thanks again! 🙂

PS. Thanks for the bread note, I’ll try it, but I think it’s going to taste like a chalky brick. Humble pie is probably much “tastier” than this bread is going to be!

Able900
    Spectator

Well, if you think it’s okay, then I’ll get on the Moly again.

I didn’t say it was ok, I said I’ve never heard of a member having a copper deficiency because of it – which is true but doesn’t mean that it’s impossible. You felt the symptoms, did you compare them with a list of copper deficiency symptoms? Are you going to take a copper supplement too?

You never did give me a real “okay” on my vit. list?! 🙂 I was only going to take 1 cal, mag, zinc, cause I thought too much calcium might be hardening my eyeballs!! Ha!!

Speaking of eyeballs, that last statement just made me roll mine.

Also my Biotin has cal. too, so I didn’t want to overdose, and you said that “yes, that is too much Cal.” So what should I do about that?

Maybe learn to read labels? I would try to find a biotin that contains biotin and nothing else and take the calcium supplement with magnesium.

Are all my other pills right? So should I be taking Vit. E after each meal too?

The other pills look fine. Take E, A, and D after a meal that contains fat or oil; these are oil soluble vitamins which means oil should be present in order for them to break down and be absorbed by the body.

1/2 C per day? I already had two full cups today!! I know you may have never tried it but,… WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is it too much sugar? I’ll take that out too if I should.

I’m thinking you need to talk to someone who has drank grape juice in their kefir for a while, because I have no idea so I’m not going to judge it without knowing anything about fermenting fruit juice.

And as far as the amount of kefir, two cups are fine. I just wanted you to work up to a higher amount slowly, but of course I didn’t know you had been drinking it for a while, apparently.

I just want to get better,…faster! Man to be four months into this and “not that far” is ah……to depressing for words.

The good part is, since you’ve been on the diet for this long, once you straighten out the kinks you should see a fairly smooth journey from now on — unless you manage to find more pot holes in the road.

PS. Thanks for the bread note, I’ll try it, but I think it’s going to taste like a chalky brick.

Stop with the chalky brick talk. What you have to do is get fancy with these breads. When you were eating regular bread, did you just take a slice out of the package and start eating it? Of course not. Try this; cut a slice of the oat bran bread, take one teaspoon of olive oil and brush it over the top of the bread. Then sprinkle a mixture of herbs all over the top and place in a toaster oven or regular oven and toast it for about 6 minutes on each side. This is delicious and you lose the taste of the bread in the herbs. Choices of herbs could be garlic, oregano, thyme, paprika, lemon peel, and basil, plus any others that might suit your taste. Use as much and as many herbs as you like, the more the better.

Say goodnight, Faith.

Able

Faith

Okay so I’m posting my UPDATE. It will be two weeks tomorrow.

Well, I’m doing…good I think?!

I started taking my SKG Kefir and drink about maybe a cup at meal time.

I also take two big spoons of C. Oil at every meal.

I doubled my probiotic one in the morning first thing, and one just before bed.

I noticed in the beginning I was getting slight headaches, not bad. I really wasn’t noticing any die-off other than that besides my bad eyes, and falling out hair.

Then about four days ago I got these…kinda looked like a bug bite on my legs…but they turned into blisters. Not bad, but itchy and not fun. I figured it was the oil. This was the same kind of die-off I was getting in the beginning, but THANKFULLY this time it’s not as bad at all! Actually, they are already starting to sort of go away and heal up.

I did get the right Moly shipped from CA for me. So I’m taking 150 3x’s a day. I think that’s helping, haven’t felt any weird side pain, so that is good.

BUT…what I’m really kinda sorta starting to worry about is my hair again! I know, I know, I must be vain! Or just super Princess about my hair!!! I’ve already cried to Able about it a million times and he graciously told me the whole candida “hair loss” thing which was nice and reassuring. BUT STILL…MY HAIR!!!! IT’S FALLING OUT LIKE CRAZY!!!! Ah…..really, how long is this going to be?! I’m not going to have any hair left!! Is there ANYthing else I could do?

The other pills look fine. Take E, A, and D after a meal that contains fat or oil; these are oil soluble vitamins which means oil should be present in order for them to break down and be absorbed by the body.

Okay, this is the only thing I didn’t start yet!!! Ahhhh, now Able…don’t roll those eyes!! 😉 My A pill is very strong, I only take 1/2 in the morning, if I take it 3x’s isn’t that too much? And most all my meals have oil, so should I really take the E & D too? Right now besides all my pills in the morning, after each meal I take 1 fish oil, vit. C, & Moly. That’s it.

Okay, tell me if this is wrong and that I’m not going to overdose by taking the others and I’ll start today! Esp. if it will help my Princess hair!! 😉 I felt bad for asking one more question of clarification that day, so I just dropped it. But, now I really do want to know if it’s okay to take that much A, E & D on top of what I take in the morning.

One more thing! I just wanted you to all know that I haven’t touched a fish or shrimp in almost two weeks! AND…can you believe it? I AM STILL ALIVE! Yes, as a matter of fact, this one spot on my back that is my “inflammation indicator” has all but disappeared!! Can you believe it?!! Aren’t you all so happy for me! 😉 Yes, I am so happy!! So even though I’ve been getting a little die-off in my skin, my other problem that was NEVER going away is almost gone!!!! Woo Hoo!!! God is good! 🙂

It had to be the fish and stuff! I was eating a little every day! So really I wasn’t giving my body a break from the stuff that the animal meat makes in your body which feeds the Candida (I forgot what you call it?).

I have been eating my 4-5 eggs a day and am doing okay. Not my favorite, but I’m happy to see some change. I’m still pretty tired. But, maybe as more time with the Kefir and C.Oil, it will get better?

So, that’s all I can think of for now. I guess maybe if I’m brave enough I’ll start taking my O. Oil too? Maybe a couple drops with my C. Oil?

Any help would be appreciated! As always, you guys are the best, and I am so very, very thankful for all your help! Man, where would I be?!!! God knows!! 🙂

Thanks everybody!
    faith

Javizy

Do you have any other hypothyroid symptoms? Hair loss is a big indicator of hormone problems and shouldn’t be a part of any diet aiming to heal your body. Your previous low-calorie carbless diet coupled with stress was practically like having the gland cut out. Stopping the stress is an absolute must to minimise further hair loss, and also for keeping candida under control. There’s a pretty decent window for regrowth if you can find the cause and put a stop to it. I’d start with a thyroid check if that’s an option. Temperature, pulse and checking a list of symptoms are things you can check yourself, but obviously not as reliable.

Able900
    Spectator

Faith, if you’re breaking the vitamin A pill in half, you’re taking the wrong kind. Vitamin A should be in gel form just like E and D should. I also explained that A & D can be purchased together in one gel cap.

But, now I really do want to know if it’s okay to take that much A, E & D on top of what I take in the morning.

All three of these vitamins are important. The vitamin protocol tells you to always take A & D together and at the same time as they depend on each other for absorption. I just copied the following from the vitamin protocol post.
    “DO NOT take A or D unless you can take both as they depend on each other for balance and absorption.”

Read the section on A, D, and E again if you want to.
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx
    I would stop taking the A until you can get the correct ones meaning A & D together in a gel cap.

As far as your hair is concerned: yes, I suspect that you have a thyroid problem as well just as I suspect that most of the members on the forum have a thyroid problem just as I did. It’s almost impossible to have an actual Candida infestation without also having thyroid problems.

Candida can cause either hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. Hyperthyroidism happens when the thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormone, and hhypothyroidism is basically an over production of thyroid hormone.

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism are:
    • Fatigue
    • Weakness
    • Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
    • Coarse, dry hair
    • Dry, rough pale skin
    • Hair loss
    • Cold intolerance (you can’t tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)
    • Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
    • Constipation
    • Depression
    • Irritability
    • Memory loss
    • Abnormal menstrual cycles
    • Decreased libido
    The most common of the above symptoms are hair loss, extreme fatigue, and cold intolerance.

Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism are:
    • Sudden weight loss, even when your appetite and diet remain normal or even increase
    • Rapid heartbeat — commonly more than 100 beats a minute — irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) or pounding of your heart (palpitations)
    • Increased appetite
    • Nervousness, anxiety and irritability
    • Tremor — usually a fine trembling in your hands and fingers
    • Sweating
    • Changes in menstrual patterns
    • Increased sensitivity to heat
    • Changes in bowel patterns, especially more frequent bowel movements
    • An enlarged thyroid gland (goiter), which may appear as a swelling at the base of your neck
    • Fatigue, muscle weakness
    • Difficulty sleeping
    The most common of the above symptoms are rapid heartbeat, nervousness, and weight loss.

Unfortunately, a lot of these symptoms also are the same symptoms of a Candida infestation including hair loss.

If you think your thyroid is abnormally low or high, seeing a physician or an endocrinologist is not a bad idea.

Faith, are you taking an iodine supplement? This is something you should do if you’re not already and if you’re using sea salt without iodine. “Liqui-Kelp” made by World Organic is a quality brand and sold at most health and vitamin stores.

Able

Shannon29
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Faith,

Have you considered getting a hair analysis done? It will let you know what minerals you are overloaded or deficient in, including copper. When my anxiety would not go away for months, I started looking into underlying causes like candida and copper toxicity. The hair analysis really gave me some good answers. It will cost about 150 bucks or so but it was really worth it for me.

Faith

WHAT?!! The wrong A!!! Ah….okay, I’ll get the right one! Man, am I the only one who keeps messing up on this whole pill thing?

I had blood work done for my thyroid I think a while back, maybe in the early fall? Everything was normal, but I guess things could have changed.

I called the clinic, they might have an opening for me tonight, so if they do then I’ll go. :(…But they never believe me!!!! 🙁 They’re only going to think I’m crazy! Haaaa, I guess that’s just normal! 🙂

Thanks Able for typing all that stuff out. I will look for the Liqui-Kelp. What does an iodine supplement do? I did look up copper deficiency, but didn’t seem like I had that? I read through the other symptoms you posted and don’t really seem to have any of those either. Just tired, blurred vision, and my princess hair falling out! 😉

Maybe the doctor will help? $150 buck for my hair! Ah…can’t really do that. But I’m sure that’d be cheaper than a hair piece!!! Haaaaaa!!! Oh, this is depressing! 😉

Thanks guys!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Faith’s Daily Regimen’ is closed to new replies.