eye twitching & eye floaters

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions eye twitching & eye floaters

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Doddy46 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I have had eye floaters in both eyes and twitching in my left eye since this horrible condition started. Over the past two weeks the floaters appear more prominent than other times. The floaters are always there though, they never go away.

The eye twitching on the other hand sometimes stops entirely for long periods of time, but over the last couple of weeks it has been twitching throughout the day every day. I’m wondering what could be causing this. Maybe it a certain food that I am eating or maybe it is a die off type of reaction. Does anyone else experience the eye floaters or twitching?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had them more often when I first started the diet and it eventually went away completely. I believe its related to the toxins. I used to also get muscle twitching.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I had floaters all week here and there after I cheated on Easter. Plus I m on heavy antifungals so the toxins were going crazy this week. I even had blurry vision

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

raster;40842 wrote: I had them more often when I first started the diet and it eventually went away completely. I believe its related to the toxins. I used to also get muscle twitching.

-raster

Thanks guys.

Raster, this is a little off topic but since you’re here I thought I would ask. You mentioned in another thread you have been drinking green tea on while you have been on the diet. Am I correct in assuming it is just regular green tea that has caffeine in it? I’m not aware if there is even such a thing a caffeine free green tea.

I had been struggling to get going in the morning and get myself into my day. I started drinking green tea about a week ago, of course I boil it and this is my one cheat item. It does help initiate some motivation for me. I may stop for a few days just to be sure the increase in eye twitching is not related.

I’m just curious to know if the green tea you have been drinking is caffeine free or not. I know we are all different in the reactions we get, but it would be good to know someone actually is recovering and drank real green tea during their recovery.

Also, do you mind my inquiring how long you have been on the diet? I ask because I initially tried this diet and failed miserably and recall you were here back then. I do realize you had mentioned there were a few items that were holding you back and improved once you eliminated them.

Doddy46
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

If your going to drink green tea, do not add boiling water as water in access of 170 degrees kill most of the phytonutrients/polyphenol leaving you with just a caffinated cup of grass. I was told this from my TCM acupuncturist. Just thought about why I haven’t went to talk with him about this damn candida… Think I’ll go tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘eye twitching & eye floaters’ is closed to new replies.