Eye infection and Allergic reaction in face to foods

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Eye infection and Allergic reaction in face to foods

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ranger
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 23

I have been on the strict diet for about 8 months and my health is reaching its lowest point. I am 5 foot 11 inches and my weight has dropped to almost 110 pounds. I have tried the grains listed in the strict diet and I cannot tolerate them. When I eat foods that candida sufferers should avoid, get an allergic reaction I can feel in my face. It is like an itch inside my skin that I cannot scratch. At its worst it is pure torture. It can also lead to severe headaches. I went to an eye doctor for pain in my eyes that seem to have started ever since I started taking coconut oil. The doctor says I have an eye infection and prescribed erythromycin eye ointment. I am thinking this antibiotic is making things worse. I almost think I have a fungal infection in my eyes, but I don’t know.

I am wondering if anyone here has had any of these symptoms. I have been seeing my general physician also. He is not sure what to do. I know going to a gastroenterologist. Is not going to help. My weight is so low and I am so weak I can barely function. I am not going to use the antibiotic ointment tonight. I had been using it for a week. The last two days I have had this allergic reaction in my face and I can barely stand it. I am still staying on the strict diet. I am going to go back to the doctor but I don’t know what I can say or do to help him send me to the right person. Please if anyone here has any ideas let me know. I have tried taking the suggested probiotics by Able but they have not worked. They caused more stomach problems and my face would break out.

Thank you to anyone that can help. I am running out of stamina to deal with this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Ranger,

What is your diet like currently? What supplements are you taking?

I feel that since you are not making progress with the candida diet and are not getting stronger week by week, month by month, it might not be a good thing to pursue further. You should have also mostly healed leaky gut by now and controlled the inflammation of the gut.

Probiotics are the single most important thing you need to get better and if you are not taking them you will not get better. You might want to start out with a lower dose probiotic that is like 15 billion cfu or so. HMF neuro is one such probiotic and its the only one that contains human micro flora. You might fare better with this probiotic as well.

Are you taking any HCL (hydrochloric acid) to help the body produce its own acids so that it can digest food better and aid your skin problems? Are you taking any cod liver oil which is anti-inflammatory? Are you taking any antifungals?

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Ranger. I hated seeing you on the forum again; I was truly hoping you were on your way to complete wellness.

The bottom line for you is, you absolutely have to cure the Candida first before any of the other problems will begin to heal; this includes the leaky gut, any infections, and the various allergies. All of these things are secondary to the Candida overgrowth in your body right now.

As far as the probiotics are concerned, tell me how many billions of CFU’s you were up to and whether or not you have been drinking homemade kefir. These are imperative to your cure and without them, you simply will not heal.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Eye infection and Allergic reaction in face to foods’ is closed to new replies.