Extreme Sleepiness, Anxiety, Depression and IBS

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Extreme Sleepiness, Anxiety, Depression and IBS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bowieg 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pelowtz
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

It’s been 3 years of struggling to get tot he bottom of my symptoms but I am really thinking this is it.

Sometimes after eating certain meals (sugar, fruit, carbs, beer) I get incredibly tired, confused, foggy and unable to talk. The only way to get the symptoms to go away is to take a nap for about 20 min. This has become a serious problem at work.

Has anyone else seen these symptoms? What is with the extreme sleepiness/napping? It seems that anxiety, social awkwardness and depression are linked to Candida – why is that? I have nearly all the symptoms that others are saying on this forum.

One of my strategies to cure this is a ton of Kefir water. I try to drink about 2 to 3 quarts a week. it seems to be helping but sometimes (randomly) I have one of the reactions I described above. Looking for any answers and similar stories.

If you know of any other threads on this forum,please direct me to them if you think they will help.

Thanks!

Jesse.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pelowtz;49306 wrote: If you know of any other threads on this forum,please direct me to them if you think they will help.

Hello, Jesse.

Just one single substance will not cure your infestation; and this includes kefir. It’s impossible to bring the infestation under control without a strict Candida diet (which should include homemade kefir) as well as a protocol of supplements. A good diet and protocol which are designed as one treatment is what you will need, and following one but not the other is just wasting your time.

Candida Protocol

Allowed Foods: Candida Diet

Sean

bowieg
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Hi Able, your allowed foods’ list seemed to have been taken off. I’d like to look at that list if possible, Thanks.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Able got banned from this forum.
    Raster has put up an alternative safe food list, which is very similar to Able’s list.

bowieg
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Hi TheChosenOne, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Extreme Sleepiness, Anxiety, Depression and IBS’ is closed to new replies.