Extreme Nausea Second Day

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Extreme Nausea Second Day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ND83 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ND83
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I’m hoping someone can help!

I am experiencing extreme nausea, shakes, and racing heart and its only the morning of the second day! I am unable to find Molybdenum here in Ireland. I bought vitamin C and milk thistle and I am taking those.

Yesterday morning I had the hot water, then the lemon water, spinach and eggs.

The afternoon I had a salad.

And for dinner I ate eggs again.

Today I don’t think I am going to be able to eat anything I feel so sick.

Any suggestions!

Thanks,

ND

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

ND83 wrote: I’m hoping someone can help!

I am experiencing extreme nausea, shakes, and racing heart and its only the morning of the second day! I am unable to find Molybdenum here in Ireland. I bought vitamin C and milk thistle and I am taking those.

Yesterday morning I had the hot water, then the lemon water, spinach and eggs.

The afternoon I had a salad.

And for dinner I ate eggs again.

Today I don’t think I am going to be able to eat anything I feel so sick.

Any suggestions!

Thanks,

ND

A racing heart is nothing to mess around with. I recommend you see a doctor about that. Did you have that prior to starting this diet? If not, then I would stopt the diet and see a doctor to make sure you do not have other issues outside of candida die off.

If you are intent on staying on the diet and not seeing a doctor, can you order molybdenum with chelate online from Ireland? If you can, I would hold off on the diet, if sweating toxins out, milk thistle and vitamins do not help.

I had dizziness, nausea, headaches, rashes, and swollen gums when I started the diet. But i have not heard of folks having a racing or irregular heartbeat. I have heard of it outside of this diet forum and in that scenario, IT was highly recommended a doctor be seen. It could be nothing serious but again, your heart is something you don’t want to take chances with.

ND83

Thanks for the quick reply!

No I’ve had no previous issues with racing heart beat.

Either way the vomiting and nausea doesn’t seem worth it! Especially when I have to go to work today. I’ll probably hold off until I can get the Molybdenum and go from there.

Thanks again,

ND

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All of the symptoms you are mentioning are normal die-off symptoms. I have heard of many people having the racing heart symptom and its related to die-off. I have had it myself, and it would appear on occasion for months after I started the diet. But after 9 months on the diet I have not had this symptom for quite a long time and it’ll eventually get better.

Candidate is an alternative to molybdenum you can get that helps with die-off symptoms. Also sweating out the toxins via the skin by doing a hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, or even hot bath can help with the relief of symptoms. Other anti-oxidents can also be beneficial for die-off symptoms.

Have you seen the protocol? I assume so because you are doing the lemon cleanse…

-raster

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Call your doctor right away if:
    •You feel frequent extra heartbeats (more than 6 per minute or coming in groups of 3 or more).
    •You have risk factors for heart disease, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
    •You have new or different heart palpitations.
    •Your pulse is more than 100 beats per minute (without exercise, anxiety, or fever).

it could be die off but it also could be heart disease, hell it might be too much anxiety.

Heart palpitations can be caused by:
    •Anemia
    •Anxiety, stress, fear
    •Caffeine
    •Certain medications, including those used to treat thyroid disease, asthma, high blood pressure, or heart problems
    •Cocaine
    •Diet pills
    •Exercise
    •Fever
    •Hyperventilation
    •Low levels of oxygen in your blood
    •Heart valve disease, including mitral valve prolapse
    •Nicotine
    •Overactive thyroid

I come from a family with heart problems and like I said, its not something you can just write off as another symptom of die off even if the odds are it is. I find it odd how this diet is so strict because some people may have food allergies or, cant handle tomatoes, or spicy food, or what not but a Heart palpitations, eh, just another die off Symptom …..

ND83

Thanks Raster!

I have to admit yesterday after I’d been sick all morning at work, I gave in!

I ordered the molybdenum online and it will be here next week. I decided that until it gets here I will ween myself off sugar and carbs so that I don’t have to cold go turkey again. I am a healthy 28 year old, not overweight but I do like my carbs! And my coffee…. oh and chocolate! 🙂 So I’m hoping by weening myself that it will be a bit easier when the molybdenum comes and I can start the cleanse again. I was very committed to sticking with it Tuesday but then when I woke up like that yesterday…. its not easy being sick anytime, especially at work!

I believe that what I did on Tuesday was correct? Hot water in the a.m, then lemon water 3xday, and just veg? I also took the Vitamin C and the Milk thistle. I read somewhere else that if your experiencing really bad die-off symptoms during the cleanse that you can eat half a cup of brown rice to get your blood sugar up a bit? Do you have any other suggestions?

Marbro:

Once I ate a piece of toast and a banana and got my blood sugars up the racing heart stopped. There are no risk factors in my family and I am a healthy, active person. I think part of my problem was I was fighting so hard not to get sick and I was having hot flashes. I see now that it probably was a die-off symptom…. but i’ll keep an eye on it! Thanks for your concern.

I plan to try again once the molybdenum gets here and I’ll see how I go.

Thanks again to both of you.

Nicky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Extreme Nausea Second Day’ is closed to new replies.