Extreme Case of Candida worsening. [Leaky Gut, Candida Krusei]

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Extreme Case of Candida worsening. [Leaky Gut, Candida Krusei]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tornt 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tornt
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

Hello, I’m sick of Candida 1 year (psoriasis, prostatitis, half positive genetic test for celiac, on tongue Candida Krusei test, can’t stand now uric acid(spirulina) and high oxalate foods(vegetables!).

Tried 5g 2x L-Glutamine and it gave inflammation in kidneys and mental unclarity (L-Glutamine rare cases can damage brain and ammonia buildup in body).

While using L-Glutamine, it dramatically made psoriasis heal!

Completely losing hope, what to do(I’m 1 year on gluten, blood sugar spiking foods free)?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you been to see a doctor or naturopath? It sounds like you’ve tried lots of things but might need some more guidance and a plan to follow.

I would consider using some other supplements to promote gut healing. Like cabbage juice for example.

Have you done a stool test? That would give some valuable information too.

Tornt
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

I have been to homeopath, which doesn’t know Candida too. Have been mainly to mainstream doctors.

What kind of other too? Cabbage juice extremely helped taking off inflamation from kidneys.

In my country there are only regular stool tests, which doesn’t show any overgrowth.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Extreme Case of Candida worsening. [Leaky Gut, Candida Krusei]’ is closed to new replies.