Extreme Bloating

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Extreme Bloating

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Summer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 43

Someone else just posted a thread about bloating and constipation but didn’t really touch on the bloating.

I’m now into my 5th week on the diet and the last few days I’ve been so bloated that I look 7 months pregnant.

I just bought Swedish bitters and have been taking about 1/2 a tablespoon after meals.

What else can I do and how long will this continue and what causes this. I eat the same thing every week. Why now?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Bloating can be caused by the toxins such as aldehydes which is a gas. This is normally why you experience the problem during the Candida treatment; the Candida are literally dying by the millions and releasing their toxins into your body. Are you taking Molybdenum?

Able

Summer

I just bought source naturals life minerals which has molybdenum in it. They didn’t have molybdenum by itself! Took my first one tonight!
    I feel awful right now though! Felt great all day then it just hit me, sheer exhaustion, sore throat, head ache, white thing on my tongue still and acne getting worse again! Arghhh!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you have a lot of gas production problems, I would take a vitamin/supplement called zypan. Ammonia production isn’t good and it helps create an environment for candida to grow. Are you just bloated without passing gas?

-Raster

Summer

I’m not sure. I don’t usually have gas problems.
    It started on Thursday I ate normally all day but never really got “hungry”, Friday was even worse, I wasn’t ever hungry all day. Saturday I had to make myself eat and thats when I first noticed the extreme bloating.

Maybe I’m getting more die off? I didn’t add anything new until Saturday night, (better probiotic, & swedish bitters)

Sunday my appetite had returned but still very very bloated (at it’s worse)
    I pass gas throughout the day and have been having fairly regular (though not much) bowel movements.

Sunday night I felt awful and still have a lingering headache right now but the bloating seems to be a little less. Not gone but less.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Each time I increase or introduce a new antifungal I get a bit of bloating/ gas for a couple of days. Sometimes my belly can look quite distended and feels hard. A hot bath usually helps – probably relaxes the muscles as well as detoxing a bit?

Summer

Thanks for the relies. I started eating coconut oil earlier in the week and started taking a new garlic antifungal 4 days before.
    Do you think it was just a delayed reaction. All I know is I feel terrible right now.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Maybe it’s all built up with you adding several new antifungals (even though you staggered them). It might be worth orderind the Molybdenum online and getting a higher dose? You’re probably not getting enough in the multi?

raster
    Participant

I typically get pretty bloated when I am constipated…so you could be constipated? Just a thought…

-Raster

Summer

What should I do to help with constipation and bloating.
    I just ordered some molybdenum and I just started taking swedish bitters.
    I take 2000 mgs of Vitamin C a day also.

raster
    Participant

Here is a post that is good:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

If you were to eat more food, this could help with the flow problems as well.

Or acupuncture is very effective for constipation for a few weeks!

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Extreme Bloating’ is closed to new replies.